Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make shopping easier

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
When i look for gear in bazaar it takes a LONG time to load everything and searching for the gear of your level takes a long time too.

KI can you make an option for gear your level and make usable default or something,plz.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bronchitisfan101 on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
When i look for gear in bazaar it takes a LONG time to load everything and searching for the gear of your level takes a long time too.

KI can you make an option for gear your level and make usable default or something,plz.
You can search by level / school by filtering. Click the level column header. Then click the school column header. You don't have to go through every single item. ever.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I was thinking that there should be an option that puts the outfit in order by highest attribute. For example, say that you want the outfit that adds the most fire damage possible, you should be able to organize like that so it would be easier to find.

From, Diana Swiftfountainlvl 84,

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
bronchitisfan101 on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:

It should only take a few seconds. If it takes too long, then perhaps try going to the section you want before it loads, and click usable before it loads. If it still takes too long, then try asking your parent/guardian to ask a computer professional to upgrade your computer, or ask them to buy a new computer. If this is too expensive, and your going on vacation soon (If you have Summer break where you live), ask them to take you to the Philippines. It may seam strange, but one of my brother's friends went to the Philippines for vacation last year and her laptop's screen broke there, and the price to get it fixed was about a third less expensive then here in the US. Hope this helps. ;)

-Nathaniel Redflame level 46