Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting the Leviathan spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
My storm wizard is almost level 57 and I know I get Leviathan at level 58. I know the boss you have to defeat is one of those impossible, cheating ones. I go up a level pretty fast so I thought I'd put this here ahead of time. Do any grandmaster diviners have tips? KI obviously wouldn't put an impossible boss in the game so they just make you make a game plan. Well I am no game planner so can a diviner help me beat this boss? Thanks!

P.S. Is there a way that friends can help by teleporting? (I doubt it but I am just checking.)

Nicholas Grandmaster

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Nick7312 on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
My storm wizard is almost level 57 and I know I get Leviathan at level 58. I know the boss you have to defeat is one of those impossible, cheating ones. I go up a level pretty fast so I thought I'd put this here ahead of time. Do any grandmaster diviners have tips? KI obviously wouldn't put an impossible boss in the game so they just make you make a game plan. Well I am no game planner so can a diviner help me beat this boss? Thanks!

P.S. Is there a way that friends can help by teleporting? (I doubt it but I am just checking.)

Nicholas Grandmaster
No friends can help.
And it's hardly impossible...storm is boosted against this boss:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Khai_Tengri

Simply plan ahead... you can do it!

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
I don't think friends can help, so your on your own for this quest. Just plan ahead and you'll make it

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Lemme ask you - based on your reading about this boss, what would YOUR plan be going in?

:)

The Storm Lord helps those who help themselves.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
reallly?why are you asking a spell question on world question to help you makes no sense why that would involve with moo shu really???????? i am pretty 1000000000000000% sure that you are suppose to talk on the dueling board not on the moo she board not to be picky and pack a conversion with you that will help you a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!brandon life level 17jeffrey ghosthaven level 38alric sandcloud level 52

hope that anwser your random question?

Defender
May 29, 2013
Nick7312 on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:

Nicholas Grandmaster
It shouldn't be too hard. Yea, any non-damaging spell that's not healing will get you a free hex, but c'mon, this is storm. Storm is known for destroying everything that's not with them
I believe you can do this without much problem. You may need to take healing spells though

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
storm1719 on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
reallly?why are you asking a spell question on world question to help you makes no sense why that would involve with moo shu really???????? i am pretty 1000000000000000% sure that you are suppose to talk on the dueling board not on the moo she board not to be picky and pack a conversion with you that will help you a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!brandon life level 17jeffrey ghosthaven level 38alric sandcloud level 52

hope that anwser your random question?
Because the boss you have to face is in Mooshu.