Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you could, would you?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
If you could be able to change what school your first ever wizard went to after seeing what the other schools and their spells were like, would you? Please include:

*Yes or No!
*Why you chose yes or no!
*What school you would switch to(applies to the yes people)
*Why you are happy with your school your in now(applies to the no people)

Here's mine:
No, i wouldn't switch because i'm happy with my schoolbecause of the spells and because the original teacher is just PURE EVIL
YOUR TURN!
BTW, Check out my post for a wizard101 connvention and tell me what YOU think!
RachelSpellCaster

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
the answer is no! my first ever wizard was an ice this was before celestia or anything....
due to the fact ice was overpowered. i would stayed an ice... but i deleted it and became a death which i am now

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Malistaire Fan101 on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
If you could be able to change what school your first ever wizard went to after seeing what the other schools and their spells were like, would you? Please include:

*Yes or No!

Here's mine:
No, i wouldn't switch because i'm happy with my schoolbecause of the spells and because the original teacher is just PURE EVIL
YOUR TURN!
RachelSpellCaster
Hard one, but...

Yes I would.
I would switch to death.
Why?
It is a great school, and balance has no converts, and I don't really like balance. :(

Edit-

No!
I like my balance she is pretty I put a lot of time on her and balance thinking about is a good school. Btw Molly wanted to add-

Balance rocks! Btw death is cool. My sis is death. She is only level 10. I am level 66.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
No, I wouldn't. I am fire and I like being able to hit hard and break shields easily.
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Never in a billion years would I change from being a balance wizard

Why you ask?

It all started with a commercial on TV It was a W101 commercial while I was on summer vacation and I thought it looked cool. So I decided to try it out. I took the quiz of which school I belonged to. I answered honestly and thoughtfully. It came up as balance. I wasn't sure what balance was at the time or how it could be a magic. I looked at the other schools and what they were all about. They all seemed cool, but none of them really fit me exactly...So then I looked at balance again and I realized that I totally fit into this school! It was like it was meant for me. So I chose to be a balance wizard...and ever since then I have loved the school. It is perfect for me and I couldn't imagine myself in any other school

Angela Dragonstone, a proud balance wizard

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
I think I would make my first wizard storm because the first wizard I made was life, and life unfortunately can't do much damage.

"Your life is yours, and the only person who can truly change it is you."

Mindy Goldpetal, Magus Diviner

Survivor
Aug 27, 2012

*Yes or No!

Here's mine:
YOUR TURN!
RachelSpellCaster
I'm not sure if I would change my school.. I'm balance, and it's okay, but I think I would change it to life.

*Healing spells are very useful in my case
*The life spells seem well, to sum it up, better. For instance, my secondary school is life, and I absolutely love seraph, LOVE and use healing spells, and they are much much more useful

Yet I don't hate the school I'm in now, it's very useful also. I could say either way, but mostly yes.

EsmeeRosePetal

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010

*Yes or No!

Here's mine:
YOUR TURN!
RachelSpellCaster
no i wouldn't because death dosen't need heals at all and if you power up enough easy kill