Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bright Surcoat of the Paragon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2012
So I recently continued my crafting quest. In order to continue I needed to craft two of the surcoats. After spending much gold at the bazaar (and little time for once) I had all the reagants needed. Upon returning to my house I proceeded to craft two of them back to back. Quest completed! Yay! Then... once I followed the arrow back to Balthazar there was a grayed question mark above his head. Soooo... I checked my reagants, gone. Checked my inventory... only one of the two that I had crafted. I logged out. Waited. Logged back in. Please help me Professor I really want to continue my crafting.

Survivor
May 19, 2012
Well... i went ahead and spent the gold on the reagants AGAIN and crafted the second surcoat. Still a lil bummed i had to respend on something i had already done. C'est la vie

Defender
May 30, 2010
i think if it a crafting quest you have to CRAFT IT not buy it

Survivor
May 19, 2012
Umm... re-read my post please. As I said, I bought the reagants and CRAFTED them. the second one never appeared so I had to re-buy reagants and CRAFT a third one.

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
If you crafted it on table already and you dont have second piece go to bazaar and look for that coat but with Craft icon on it then it will work i guess accidents do happen or might be that its in your bank thats possible also or common problem would be you sold it under " Junk " category.
If that doesn't help think of it as target practice and start crafting again.

Michael BlueBright, Myth Conjurer, Level 90, Technomancer
" Let the force be with you all "