Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new pet ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 16, 2010
if you could have any pet in wizard101 what would it be. you" can make it up if you want to. mine would probably be a robot pet. that would be cool. so what one would you have?

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

" knowledge is power, use it wisely"

Survivor
May 02, 2009
jack skullbreeze on Jul 6, 2013 wrote:
if you could have any pet in wizard101 what would it be. you" can make it up if you want to. mine would probably be a robot pet. that would be cool. so what one would you have?

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

" knowledge is power, use it wisely"
Man that was my answer a robot pet that is so cool nice couse

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
I would think i would have to go with a wizard pet, like a miniature version of yourself. I mean, how cool would it be to walk around with a mini you? I will tell you. epic.

Duncan WindLeaf, Adept Diviner, Level 26

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I want a lot of mini wizards including:

Me (XD)
Ambrose
Malistaire
Morganthe
Alhazred and rest of teachers
Bartleby (not a wizard but still awesome)
Rest of school trees
And mini Gamma

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
From existing things in the game, I'd like a Water Mole and a Quetzal. If I could add something new, maybe a penguin or a kangaroo.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2011
If there was a new pet i'd have to say a new school pet at every new world i was sort of disappointed after azteca didn't make a school pet after avalon it'd make the game a whole lot of fun for everybody.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
Ok, if I could have any pet I would pick a myth pet, because that is my school. But for the pet, I would like a three headed dog. I mean, myth school has orthrus (two heads) and balance has hydra (three heads) so the pet would be kind of like if the breed. A three headed myth dog would be so cool though!

Katie Mythblade

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
why make pvp pets if you dont make derby pets, and why bother with either just make them all crown pets.
Just saying.,...

Survivor
May 23, 2009
IDK about you but for but for balance there should be a RA PET. It would look awesome. GO BALANCE!

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Name: Pyro
Species: Dragon
School: Fire
Spell: Fire Beetle at baby, Scald at adult, and Rain of Fire at epic.

Name: Sobek
Species: God
School: Ice
Spell: Freeze at baby, Krokotep at adult, Krokodile at epic. Krokodile - 6 pips, 80% accuracy, 600 ice damage, and stun to one enemy.

Name: Catalan
Species: Storm Dragon
School: Storm
Spell: Lightning Strike at baby, Catalan at adult, Storm Dragon at epic.

I'll have some other schools in a bit.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Name: Earth Shifter
Species: Colossus
School: Myth
Spell: Shift at baby, Dimension Shift at adult, Earthquake at epic.

Name: Warrior
Species: Wizard
School: Life
Spell: Seraph at baby, Centaur at adult, Forest Lord at epic.

Name: Skeleton
Species: Skeleton
School: Death
Spell: Ghoul at baby, Skeletal Pirate at adult, Skeletal Dragon at epic.

Name: Sphinx
Species: Sphinx
School: Balance
Spell: BalanceBlade at baby, Judgement at adult, Krokosphinx at epic. Krokosphinx - 7 pips, 85% accuracy, 500 damage to all enemies, and BalanceBlade to self.

If they ever make astral pets:

Name: Sun Lion
Species: Lion
School: Sun
Spell: Solar Trap at baby, Solar Blade at adult, Lionic Warrior at epic. Lionic Warrior - 4 pips, 100 fire, storm and life damage and Smoke Mantle to one enemy. 75% accuracy.

Name: Lunar Oni
Species: Helephant
School: Moon
Spell: Moonbeam at baby, 2 at teen, Lunar Blade at adult, Dark Side at epic. Dark Side - 4 pips, 200 moon damage and feint to one enemy. 80% accuracy.

Name: Astral Warrior
Species: Robot
School: Star
Spell: Amplify at baby, Vengeance at adult, Astral Hydra at epic. Astral Hydra - 7 pips, 85% accuracy, 200 sun, moon and star damage to enemy, amplify to self.

Fire, storm, life and balance power pips work for sun. Ice, myth, death and balance work for moon. All power pips work for star. Balance doesn't have a prism, so it's only fair that they have more use for the astral spells.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2013
name:Brimstone Revenant
species:Spectre
school:fire
spell:Brimstone Revenant at teen,2 at adult

name:Solar Dragon
species:Dragon
school:balance
Spells:solar blade at baby, 2 at adult

I have some ideas more another time

Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
Survivor
May 15, 2012
I think a henchmen that gives you health any time you have less than 200 left for ,,,and
I am Kelly unicorn bright wanting to hatch with any one level 24 balance