Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about throne room of fire.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
I was doing the throne room of fire and i had to log off when the quest "into the map room" told me to "explore staff on platform." so later i came back redid part of the dungeon, and after fighting manu nirini i talked to winthrop and he said "why did'n't it work?" and stuff like that, so i was confused. "into the map room" still told me to use staff on platform so i tried; it did'n't work, and I am very confused by this, so can someone give me an answer to my problem?

(sorry about the word wall.)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
balanceofmyths on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
I was doing the throne room of fire and i had to log off when the quest "into the map room" told me to "explore staff on platform." so later i came back redid part of the dungeon, and after fighting manu nirini i talked to winthrop and he said "why did'n't it work?" and stuff like that, so i was confused. "into the map room" still told me to use staff on platform so i tried; it did'n't work, and I am very confused by this, so can someone give me an answer to my problem?

(sorry about the word wall.)
All you needed to do was pay attention to your quest arrow. There are TWO bosses you must defeat before earning the staff and then placing it. Click the "leads to" link on the beginning quest below:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Serpent_Staff

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
RavenLady777 on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
All you needed to do was pay attention to your quest arrow. There are TWO bosses you must defeat before earning the staff and then placing it. Click the "leads to" link on the beginning quest below:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Serpent_Staff
So your saying i have to defeat krokenkahmen first?