Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestial Calendar spell problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
As a young wizard you get excited about the spell you will receive at higher levels. For me my spell was celestial Calendar. now heres the problem I love the spell because when the calendar zooms in into outer space it shows the 3 main worlds and also of course space and a passing shooting star. That is super cool but when I casted the spell it didn't show the outer space it only showed the 3 planets aligning in a straight line and a shooting star pass and it shows the players. No Space? nope no space. :( I was really bummed out cause the space part is what made the spell very unique.
3 Solutions I tried to solve this problem

1. Go on a different Computer and download wizard on there and cast the spell

2. delete wizard and redownload it and cast the spell

3. Have a friend tell me if they saw the space part in the celestial calendar spell.

Unfortunately, all of my theories have failed and I am out of options, If there is anybody out there reading this message I ask you for your help, cause my hands are tied and I have tried everything. :(
Thank you
Stephen Level 90 Myth Promethean :D

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Have you changed anything about your graphics settings since seeing the "space" cinematic?

E.g. turning particles off, low render quality, driver update, etc.

other than that I have no clue.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
No I have not Tried that thank you so much. If it doesn't work then it will be alright. at least I got that far. Thank you

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The animation of that spell changed during one of the updates. I am not sure if this was intended or just a small bug. In truth, I sort of like the animation without the outer space.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Hannah Lifebringer on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
The animation of that spell changed during one of the updates. I am not sure if this was intended or just a small bug. In truth, I sort of like the animation without the outer space.
I do like the animation with outer space. Maybe if they made Xibalba come hurtling out of the calendar....