Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

morganth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
Why does morganth keep leaving in the latest four.world ( celestia, zafaria, Avalon, and azteca ) she just leaves and tries to take over another world. When are we gonna fight her straight forward and kill her?
Gabriel rainbowsheild

Historian
May 06, 2009
Gabriel rainbowshi... on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
Why does morganth keep leaving in the latest four.world ( celestia, zafaria, Avalon, and azteca ) she just leaves and tries to take over another world. When are we gonna fight her straight forward and kill her?
Gabriel rainbowsheild
Malistaire did the exact same thing in the 1st Arc and then we fought him in Dragonspyre, but no one was complaining about that. Anyway, Morganthe does this because 1.) There are things she needs in the ther worlds and 2.) because her Arc spreads over 5 worlds just like Malistaire's did. I mean it wouldn't be much of an arc if we stopped her in Zafaria, would it? In the next upcoming world (Aquila), we will finally stop her evil plans and maybe learn why. This will happen again and again with the 3rd and 4th main arcs that I assume will be 5 World Stories.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
I assume we will fight her in the next world, as Azteca is the 4th in the 2nd storyline, and there was 5 in the 1st.

Destiny Windgem, level 47

Savannah Sandsong, level 6

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
Malistaire did the exact same thing in the 1st Arc and then we fought him in Dragonspyre, but no one was complaining about that. Anyway, Morganthe does this because 1.) There are things she needs in the ther worlds and 2.) because her Arc spreads over 5 worlds just like Malistaire's did. I mean it wouldn't be much of an arc if we stopped her in Zafaria, would it? In the next upcoming world (Aquila), we will finally stop her evil plans and maybe learn why. This will happen again and again with the 3rd and 4th main arcs that I assume will be 5 World Stories.
How do you know the next world is Aquila? Thats a Pirate101 world, right? I mean, I've seen the hint on the Wizard101 wiki site, and it makes sense with the olympic bundle and stuff, but how can you know for sure until KI releases it?

Historian
May 06, 2009
beastmaster202 on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
How do you know the next world is Aquila? Thats a Pirate101 world, right? I mean, I've seen the hint on the Wizard101 wiki site, and it makes sense with the olympic bundle and stuff, but how can you know for sure until KI releases it?
I just do. If you notice in the Olympian Bundle (if you have one, if not, might I suggest looking at one in a video), the Coloseum for dueling has red flags with golden eagles hung on it. These are Aquilan signs. Also on the Olympian Bundle it states "Aquilan Palace." Aquilan is anything of or dealing with Aquila. The Gladius Sword and Shield use an Eagle marking that plays off of Aquilan theme. Also the Trojan Horse kinda plays off of the Trojan Mouse quest in Aquila of Pirate101.

From past Bundle releases, they have been commonly used to mark or hint the coming of the next world. The Super Bundle is of African theme and soon after it's release came Zafaria, an African inspired World. While Avalon had it's Puzzle Contest to figure out what was coming, the Majestic Bundle was released to play off the Arthurian styled realm. Before we knew anything about ancient Azteca, the Prehistoric Bundle came out with a little more trinkets than typically necessary. As you can see, Bundles tell what world is coming (rarely do they simply release bundles anymore).

Now for the new Launcher designs! In 3 of the 6 new icons, 3 Aquilan Immortals (Athena (Owl Griffin with the Spear and Shield), Hesphaetus (buff Hawk Griffin with the hammer), and Hades (Vulture Griffin wielding the flaming staff) have been shown. I can tell you for a fact that in Pirate101, these Immortals have been used for a quest with the exact same design (I'll also assume the 4 other gods of Pirate101 will make an appearance (Posiedon, Zues, Ares, and Apollo (no, I didn't spell it wrong. It's a pun)). Also a female Centuar of similiar design was seen in a quest in Pirate101 Aquila. As for the other 2, I believe these will be icons used to make Aquila have a Wizard101 touch.

Kingsisle doesn't need to tell me that they're dead set going to release worlds. Sometimes they leave pretty strong hints, or oblique signs that tell me, "Hey! This World's coming out!" In this case, with all the evidence I've gathered, Aquila is next for Wizard101.

P.S.- Pirate101 and Wizard101 will share worlds as the games progress. Pirate101 has already seen 3 of Wizard101's worlds (Dragonspyre. MooShu, and Marleybone). I doubt KI wouldn't do the same for Wizard...

Survivor
May 04, 2013
Yeah, She keeps trying to take over each world. She keeps moving. (She successfully destroyed Azteca though) Though i think you might confront her in the world that is coming out. Aquila? Well it has been released in the test realm.

Survivor
May 27, 2012
Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
DivineMonkeycape11 on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
Aquilla is a side i thought
It is

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
morganthe is a really bad person. she keeps trying to get away to protect herself maybe we're never going to defeat her

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I kind of disagree with Amanda Sunflower though. No matter how desperate the situation is we will fight morganthe. Could you imagine a storyline in which morganthe never wins or looses?

Antonio, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
amanda sunflower on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
morganthe is a really bad person. she keeps trying to get away to protect herself maybe we're never going to defeat her
We can easily take down Morganthe and we will. For sure. The only thing stopping us is Morganthe needs to complete things as part of the story, and Belloq, I hate Belloq.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
Gabriel rainbowshi... on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
Gabriel rainbowsheild
Were probably gonna battle morganthe in the new world I hope