Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What mastery amulet should I use for Death

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
Hey,

I am looking for some advice on weather I should use the Myth mastery amulet or the Balance mastery amulet with my level 90 death wizard. I have the Myth mastery currently and have my secondary as myth but after trying the Balance mastery amulet in the test a little while back, I liked it allot because of the balance dispels and healings. What do you think would work better to win? Back when the level cap was 80 I saw many deaths using the balance mastery but now I only see Death wizards using the myth.

Thanks,
Dylan Death- 1st age PvP Warlord

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
I'm death and I use life, but I've been recently wishing for a balance one. Balance has some great spells and is very versatile, also not many people sit around and fill their decks with balance dispels.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Dylan Death on Jul 2, 2013 wrote:
Hey,

I am looking for some advice on weather I should use the Myth mastery amulet or the Balance mastery amulet with my level 90 death wizard. I have the Myth mastery currently and have my secondary as myth but after trying the Balance mastery amulet in the test a little while back, I liked it allot because of the balance dispels and healings. What do you think would work better to win? Back when the level cap was 80 I saw many deaths using the balance mastery but now I only see Death wizards using the myth.

Thanks,
I'd go with balance. Good school, most players don't plan against it, plus fairly uncommon. Try it!

Molly
"A wizard is a wizard, no matter how weak of strong."

Survivor
May 21, 2013
Dylan Death on Jul 2, 2013 wrote:
Hey,

Thanks,
you should use balance for PVE and for 1v1 and 2v2 pvp and also use myth mastery for 2v2 3v3 and 4v4 that should be easier but if you wanna only use 1 of them only then use balance :3 (Blaze Moonmender promethean Blaze ravenmender level 59) death rules -_-