Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

azteca after the commit hits

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 16, 2010
how come you get to go back to azteca after it gets hit by the commit hits isn't completely destroyed?

Historian
May 06, 2009
jack skullbreeze on Jul 2, 2013 wrote:
how come you get to go back to azteca after it gets hit by the commit hits isn't completely destroyed?
Um...storywise, yes, Azteca is gone, but it wouldn't make sense for KI to do all that work on this World and then throw it away. Some people like Azteca and want to go back (I am one of those people). Also some poeple want to complete quests after completing Azteca so they should have the option to go back. Lastly, Azteca may still be there, but all the scenery, the buildings, a lot of Aztecosaurs, Avians, and Jaguars, the life there, would be gone. Just floating rumble and a few shocked 'saurs.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
Is there another world coming or is the game over.. Can I keep My character and stuff in another ki game..????

Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
Is there another world coming or is the game over.. Can I keep My character and stuff in another ki game..????

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Another excellent reason to stay out of AZ - once the sky falls the lag becomes intolerable.

It already stutters for me, and I have a six-core processor and dual crossfire-linked graphics cards totaling 2GB GDDR5 that handle other games with ease.

So many objects and vegetation crammed into the Zocalo that just going to get mana is noticeably slower. Low to moderate graphics options settings. Low texture settings. Render distance set to default.

And when the sky falls, and the particle effects start up, it will be a fair sight worse.

Someone hinted there's a way to undo the sky-falling effect after you beat the game - said you have to uninstall and reinstall W101 - is this true? Cause if it is, that's the very next thing I'll be doing after Xibalba.