Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mooshu help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
hey i need help please. i'm a level 50 balance and i still can't even go to dragonspire! it said i didn't finish mooshu but i can't find any quest there but the crafting one and zekes's. please help me. my friend is level 42 and went to dragonspire and i really want to get power nova. :(
tyler earthsword

Delver
May 04, 2009
tyler7715 on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
hey i need help please. i'm a level 50 balance and i still can't even go to dragonspire! it said i didn't finish mooshu but i can't find any quest there but the crafting one and zekes's. please help me. my friend is level 42 and went to dragonspire and i really want to get power nova. :(
tyler earthsword
This link to one of the fansites shows all of the quests (Main and Side) in Mooshu:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

On that link, you can click on any quest for more details, like prequests or requirements, to see what you might have missed. Hope this helps.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
tyler7715 on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
tyler earthsword
Find what you missed here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
ok so if you where looking for the recipe from mooshu you are in luck, so you et the seraph whatever ingredient from toshio at the jade palace in mooshu and the only crafting station it works on I think is the equipment crafting station witch you can get from that salamander guy in krokotopia he is at the krokosphinx he sells housing items with a furniture icon hanging thing from the building by him you can I think get all the ingredients in wizard city please tell me if this helped blaze death ward level thirtythree elemental I hope I see you if you see me try to add me or say something p.s. I hope when you try this idea you look like and feel like this lol

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
yes yes, i did that quest already but thanks. i went to dragonspire already though.
and yes i feel like this
-tyler earthsword level 55 balance