Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hybrid hatch a Hybrid

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if a Hybrid pet can hatch another Hybrid. Sorry if it makes lil sence but i have no other way of explaining it.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
While I'm not exactly sure of how to answer your question, I will explain hatching hybrids to you. Two hybrids when hatched together, will not make a different hybrid. However, if this does occur, you have a fifty percent chance of getting either your pet or the other character's pet. Good luck on your hatching.
~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
When i hatch a pet with another player is it possible to end up with the same pet that I already have.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
codeman799 on Jul 2, 2013 wrote:
When i hatch a pet with another player is it possible to end up with the same pet that I already have.
It is indeed possible. Ive received my Midnight Sprites back a lot in recent hatches. (Not that I'm complaining. This is what I want.) It's a 50/50 chance that you'll end up with your pet or the other person's pet unless those two combined can make a hybrid pet. Then you have a chance at getting a hybrid or a normal pet.