Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

celestia=way too hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
Why are these worlds so hard i'm lv 55 up to stormriven hall and I cant manage to do anything solo

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Oh my gosh I have the same problem and I'm only up to the grotto level 51 . I feel weak even though I was very strong in dragonsypre (I still use same gear) . I can't seem to feel confident enough to solo anything. I almost died on the first boss luckily my friend saved me. Why is it so difficult? I can't go on like this ......

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Stormgem307 on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Oh my gosh I have the same problem and I'm only up to the grotto level 51 . I feel weak even though I was very strong in dragonsypre (I still use same gear) . I can't seem to feel confident enough to solo anything. I almost died on the first boss luckily my friend saved me. Why is it so difficult? I can't go on like this ......
Celestia isn't really meant to be soloed.
I also agree with you...Celestia was very long and hard

-Miranda Thundergem Grandmaster

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
Stormgem307 on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Lucky, I was lvl 49 in the grotto,

Kane Skullstaff, Your local pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
Celestia, despite being the "first" world in the new saga, boosts the difficultly in a previously unseen way. Now enemies have more health, stronger spells, etc. and that is to be expected. But in this new saga, now the enemies spawn with multiple power pips, they can critical and critical block, some of them cheat, and have bizzare resistance and boost properties due to the three new schools. But don't fret, young Grandmasters! Once you reach level 58, there is powerful clothing you can buy in the bazaar, boosting your stats to great heights! You'll suddenly feel like you OWN Celestia. You'll block every crit and return criticals of your own. Combine that with your new spell and you'll be unstoppable!

Good luck getting there!
Andrew FireCoin, 82
Andrew ThunderStalker, 74
Flint BattleHammer, 49
Andrew DuskRunner, 30
Andrew IceHammer, 11

Survivor
May 08, 2009
This is not proving to be an issue with my death wizard. He soloes everything. It must be that I have bought overpowered armor though. Either way, he is pretty strong.

-ThomasQuestNotSoMuch

Survivor
Aug 01, 2012
Its gonna get harder in real life and in this game every single quest you do it gets hard somehow. If you can do it solo ask help from friends.

Exliar
James StormFlame

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
i've soloed up to the floating lands but then on i got killed repeatedly soi now just wait for random people to continue

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I had a questing buddy that I quested with, it made the worlds go by faster. Maybe if you can find a person on the same quest, you could do the same?

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Ok yeah I agree I even went to winter tusk level 62 know and still to hard but my freind finished it in 1 week solo

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Celestia is a tough world and while I solo'd some its very hard to. To make it easier try and find a cool guy/girl that's where you are and ask them to go questing with you.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I was so strong in dragonspyre and now I'm so weak. I am level 51 In the grotto my friends must hate my constant messages like "can you help me please" or "help!"

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
I use a lot of shields, and treasure cards they get the job done really fast I level up really quickly to about to level up to level 60 i'm in the crustacien empire I did a pst around here to know when im around to defeating morganthe

Elizabeth,Lvl 59
hope I helped

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
i don't think it is hard, but i just got to the grotto, and i am level 61.....

Survivor
Jun 19, 2013
Since Celestia is too hard Why won't KI make some lvl 40 gear for people who are lvl 40 and on Celestia in the crown shop, or in the bazaar? I suggest we should make that gear because in Celestia, the monsters know how to critical and block really well. So, why won't we have lvl 40 gear that can critical and block good enough. Like, you don't have to but I suggest lol.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010