Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astonishing discovery by a mere myth student!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Hello, let me start off who I am.
My name is Valerian Earthmancer. I love to study and I'm a myth student. So I've used my most powerful myth mind to research the following.
There is more to the story of the dragons, giants, and tritons. There is another God-like being who hailed the lands or should I say underground. I've been researching on an old ancient school of magic.
'Terra Magic'
There had to be a reason for our floating islands. A kind of magic of earth that linked the lands. I've even found traces of terra magic in myth magic. I mean. Is earthquake really myth? Or is that the only known terra spell and we decided to shove it with the other myth spells?
Lemme talk about the giants, dragons, and tritons again.
We all know those three ruled the land's sky's and sea's but what about underneath? The underground? Could it be some sort of terra god-being slumbered for thousands of years after using all it's energy to create the lands?
So many questions...
Anyways, after all my research I've concluded that there is a possibility of this being true. Such a school can exist in the elemental schools. Lemme tell you what I believe terra magic students would use or what I call it "Geomancers/Geomancy" they wouldn't be defensive since ice covers that. But look at earthquake. It hits everyone. And what happens when you pick up alot of rocks and throw them? They spread out in the air. And look at landslides. They spread out. So Geomancers focus on dealing damage to everyone. And rocks are hard right? So they would have quite high health and mana but 80% accuracy. And another thing. Storm is in the sky earth is on the bottom. Wouldn't you think they're opposites? I believe the terra spell "Earthquake" In the myth school triggered an opposite attraction to generate higher damage from one another. And we just assumed they were opposites metaphorically. So this does lead to the new school.

And if there's another elemental school there is another spiritual school. Now you may wonder "what's the opposite of myth then? Life?" We'll your almost there. It's another hidden school. Hidden right Infront of our eyes.
'Reality Magic'
What's it do? Well it focuses on the opposite of myth. Since myth focuses on imagination and creating. Reality is the opposite. It focuses on dispelling magic. So I guess it was forgotten for being such a downer of a school. It summons however, creatures who are real. Like all those gold cards that are unlearnable like krokomummy or ninja pigs, they have traces of being reality magic. Reality magic students or what I call "Vociferests/Vocifery" they would have medium health and mana but 85% accuracy. Also the teleport spells like teleport to your house or to the commons or mark a teleport location may be reality magic

Is it possible these are true? Or is it just my crazy mythical imagination? Maybe if we ask Bartleby he would remember those ancient schools. Or perhaps not, and they wouldn't exist?

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Actually, dispelling magic has already technically been invented. They offer the spells on colossus boulevard but I believe you just gave Wizard101 a new spell idea . I hope they leave earthquake in its proper school though *cough cough Myth cough*. But dealing damage has already been given to the storm school. However the idea of Geomancy could lead to the invention of a new school! I still wouldn't switch from Myth though.

Blaze Mythmancer Level 89 Myth

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Even if Bartleby didn't remember, it wouldn't be incorrect. Maybe Headmaster Ambrose is a Geomancer and the Headmistress at Wysteria is a Vociferest. She is kinda a downer

From, Diana Swiftfountain lvl 84,

Explorer
May 06, 2012
well first off magic is a lot like your ''Tera" magic. just want to help your reserarch out a little

level 73

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
This is awesome! I want to know more.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Exrudius11 on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Hello, let me start off who I am.
My name is Valerian Earthmancer. I love to study and I'm a myth student. So I've used my most powerful myth mind to research the following.
There is more to the story of the dragons, giants, and tritons. There is another God-like being who hailed the lands or should I say underground. I've been researching on an old ancient school of magic.
'Terra Magic'
There had to be a reason for our floating islands. A kind of magic of earth that linked the lands. I've even found traces of terra magic in myth magic. I mean. Is earthquake really myth? Or is that the only known terra spell and we decided to shove it with the other myth spells?
Lemme talk about the giants, dragons, and tritons again.
We all know those three ruled the land's sky's and sea's but what about underneath? The underground? Could it be some sort of terra god-being slumbered for thousands of years after using all it's energy to create the lands?
So many questions...
Anyways, after all my research I've concluded that there is a possibility of this being true. Such a school can exist in the elemental schools. Lemme tell you what I believe terra magic students would use or what I call it "Geomancers/Geomancy" they wouldn't be defensive since ice covers that. But look at earthquake. It hits everyone. And what happens when you pick up alot of rocks and throw them? They spread out in the air. And look at landslides. They spread out. So Geomancers focus on dealing damage to everyone. And rocks are hard right? So they would have quite high health and mana but 80% accuracy. And another thing. Storm is in the sky earth is on the bottom. Wouldn't you think they're opposites? I believe the terra spell "Earthquake" In the myth school triggered an opposite attraction to generate higher damage from one another. And we just assumed they were opposites metaphorically. So this does lead to the new school.

And if there's another elemental school there is another spiritual school. Now you may wonder "what's the opposite of myth then? Life?" We'll your almost there. It's another hidden school. Hidden right Infront of our eyes.
'Reality Magic'
What's it do? Well it focuses on the opposite of myth. Since myth focuses on imagination and creating. Reality is the opposite. It focuses on dispelling magic. So I guess it was forgotten for being such a downer of a school. It summons however, creatures who are real. Like all those gold cards that are unlearnable like krokomummy or ninja pigs, they have traces of being reality magic. Reality magic students or what I call "Vociferests/Vocifery" they would have medium health and mana but 85% accuracy. Also the teleport spells like teleport to your house or to the commons or mark a teleport location may be reality magic

Is it possible these are true? Or is it just my crazy mythical imagination? Maybe if we ask Bartleby he would remember those ancient schools. Or perhaps not, and they wouldn't exist?
School of Earth is in Wysteria- pigswick academy.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
I think we just found an opposite of balance

Tyler Skybreeze 45

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
I hope KingIsle reads this. I wanna hear what they think. I mean. Isn't it time for new schools?

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Has anyone done any researched on the schools and created a hypothesis of what the school oath, colors, or gemstone is? Or uncovered some ancient terra or reality spells?

(Hint hint)

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Wait wait wait. Lemme clear some stuff up.

Terra isn't like life. But I see what you meant. And terra focuses on attacking everyone at once.

Fire=damage over time
Ice=Defenses
Storm=Dealing lots of damage
Terra=Hitting all the enemies at once.

Life=healing
Death=stealing health
Myth=Creating minions to help
Reality=Dispelling magic

Terra and Storm are opposites cause storm is the sky and terra is the ground
Reality and Myth are opposites cause myth is fake and reality is real.

Reality is kinda a troll. They dispel alot and so they're like "lolnop giants don't exist. DISPELLLLLL" so that's why they're a downer.

If KingIsle says Bartleby remembers. They will make these schools. And if he doesn't. My research was a complete fail and I will go cry myself to sleep.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Woah this is awesome! Headmaster Ambrose should know of this!

Survivor
Apr 28, 2013
hey, nice discovery i didn't know that myself. nice work. Everybody should Know about this.LukeBattleHammer Level 26.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
tylerskybreeze on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
I think we just found an opposite of balance

Tyler Skybreeze 45
OMG! so true! i am always like dang its balance this guy has no weakness

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Well I'm going to cut this short, or else I will end up giving you one of my famous paragraphs. Amazing discovery! That sounds cool. And maybe, if they're accepted (that would be cool) we will get more seats for more wizards! Yay! Also I'm amazed I didn't make to long of a paragraph. Like I usually do.

-Isaac Goldenriver, level 23
"Happy Spellcasting!"

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
So has anyone 'done any research' and 'hypothesized' what some terra magic or reality magic would be? Like what cards

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
Earthen Crush: A floating island is in the sky but a sort of dispel is noticed and it comes crashing down on the enemy(not sure what this would be)

Golem: What seems a bunch of rocks just lying on the ground is sucked in my a magic force and forms a golem that eyes glow yellow and unleash a beam.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
Greek and Roman Go... on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Even if Bartleby didn't remember, it wouldn't be incorrect. Maybe Headmaster Ambrose is a Geomancer and the Headmistress at Wysteria is a Vociferest. She is kinda a downer

From, Diana Swiftfountain lvl 84,
Sorry about raining on your parade about Headmaster being a "geomancer" but I myself am a balance wizard and when I read the little passage about my school after taking the quiz in had in it, "Some of the most famous balance wizards are Merle Ambrose (not typing the rest of it) so basically he probably is a balance wizard but it is possible he has been concealing his real school with saying it was balance, so there is a chance his school actually is terra, being one of the the eldest wizards.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Well all the realism spells are done.

And maybe at one point terra can summon an earth golem.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Well I don't wanna be rude but, in MooShu, you CAN get Ninja Pigs Spell as a Drop... It's weird but true...

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
So, would "Terra" Magic fall into the Elemental or Spiritual category? With Balance? Or would it be in a whole new category with the Reality magic?

- Tara Soulstone

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Terra is elemental. And reality it spiritual.

I still need to do some more research on some stuff. Like what their gems are and some spells are and stuff.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
I think terra would be elemental. Balance is based on krokotopia. Krokotopia is like egypt. Egypt is spiritual.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Hmm this is leading me to research the main gods were the dragons which are elemental tritons elemental then giants which are spiritual terra gotta be spiritual it just makes since then there would be an even amount of elemental gods and spiritual.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Oh i found out terra has to be elemental. So does balance hydra is balance but has elemental heads so yea.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Here is a great idea Terra magic is too much like life. But there could be a opposite of balance! Insanity school! A phsycomancer! It could be spiritual since being crazy has to do with the mind yourself and spirit. Balance could me elemental since the hydra spell is balance but hydra has elemental heads it wouldnt make since if a spiritual school taught a hydra. Then maybe life school could have its own god. The dryads that gave life to all wizards and creatures. It would be added to the story of giants dragons and tritons. Plus giants are the only spiritual gods apart of the story. It would be cool of another spiritual god the dryads were added. Then there will be to elemental gods apart of story and to spiritual gods apart of the story!