Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get a tourny.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2010
Ok so I've been waiting all night for my first tourney on my level 25 death warlord. I payed the 499 crowns and twice in a row it's told me that It cannot place me in a bracket. I have no idea what this means, I have no idea how to fix it. All I know is sitting up all night waiting for a tourn and then telling me I can't compete, and all I get is a refund is annoying. I don't know how to fix this maybe someone does?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Probably because there are going to be very very few people that can afford the crowns to do a tournament. It may be a long wait, especially now, since it just became live in the game and people aren't sure if they want to do it or not.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2010
Ive done 2 more tournys today on my level 25 death and got kicked from both saying I cant be placed in bracket. that's 4 total kicks and none of your staff address this issue. If i'm gonna pay for your crowns I want a refund because every time I use the tourney credit you "refund me" I get kicked from the next tournament anyways. Give back my crowns or allow me into the tournament please.