Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help With Time Zones?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Hello. I am quite new to Wizard101 and I am loving it already. But I have a question.

Since I live in the UK And when the games down it's US Time then what is the time supposed to be in the UK When it's 4:00 am central US Time?

If you can answer I would be greatly thankful.

~Brian. Level 16

Administrator
There's a great site that teaches you all about Time Zones and how to convert one to another. Visit http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to learn more.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
TheLostSowman on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
Hello. I am quite new to Wizard101 and I am loving it already. But I have a question.

Since I live in the UK And when the games down it's US Time then what is the time supposed to be in the UK When it's 4:00 am central US Time?

If you can answer I would be greatly thankful.

~Brian. Level 16
kingsisle hq is in the central timezone~ based on that, here is a chart of how north american time zones work:

newfoundland (central +2.5h, province of nfld only);
atlantic (central +2h, the maritime provinces and coastal united states);
eastern (central +1h~ major cities in this time zone include toronto, montreal, miami, and nyc)
central (the state of texas, where ki is located, is in this time zone)
mountain (central -1h or 2h, as certain states & provinces do not observe daylight savings time)
pacific (central -2h~ major cities here include vancouver, seattle, and hollywood)

i live in new brunswick, meaning i'm in the atlantic time zone. i am ahead of kingsisle hq by 2 hours, and you guys in the uk are about 5 hours ahead of me, which puts you 7 hours ahead of texas... therefore, 3:00 am central time would be around 10 am in the uk.

hope this helps!

-v.