Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

It's the little things........

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 20, 2013
There probably has been tons of threads regarding this in the past...but I'm here to bring it up again, because I feel it's important. I've already mentioned this on central numerous times, but I'll say it again. KI needs to stop neglecting derby. We've asked you for new courses, team races, non-hatchable pets and more. But those are huge elements...elements that although we've been patient for...we'll continue to wait. But, this update it was the little things.

PvP had gotten leaderboards before this update, and we were hopeful that they'd add one in for derby this time...they didn't.

PvP gets to display their badges.....pet derby doesn't. (This I was very surprised by...really, you can't add a badge?)

And PvP gets tournaments....no new stuff for derby. :(

I understand you want to fix PvP and it's a bigger aspect of your game, but nowhere does that allow you to just ignore another aspect. Why add in an aspect to a game if you don't plan on improving upon it or pay any attention to it?

We've asked you time and time again, and even just a a badge this time would've pleased us. Just a badge! And you wouldn't do it.

I still have faith in KI, somewhat, I just hope they change their minds as to what they plan to do with derby.

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
Vanessa, I agree, I am a pet derby captain and a first age veteran, I don't really care about the badge thing cause I have one in a million, but there should be new special stuff for derby

matthew wyrmblade

lvl 82

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I have noticed PvP getting much attention, and derby is neglected. I don't do either (as I am bad at both XD)

But I was thinking they could put in some world-themed courses.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
matthew wyrmblade on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
Vanessa, I agree, I am a pet derby captain and a first age veteran, I don't really care about the badge thing cause I have one in a million, but there should be new special stuff for derby

matthew wyrmblade

lvl 82
Yes, but even if we weren't going to wear it.....it's just a badge. I highly doubt it would've been a big issue to add in. And by not adding it, it added further insult to derby.

It's hard to explain but, basically, if they can't add in a badge for us, how can we expect bigger things??? I think that's what it comes down to....it's more than just a badge, it's the thought that they didn't gives us one...that's what hurts.