Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

June Wizard101 Updates

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The following updates have been made to Wizard101 on June 19th 2013:

Quest & Quest Helper Updates
  • Mainline story quests can no longer be declined.
  • Quest Arrow should no longer appear in PvP zones, Derby or Minigames

Map Updates
  • Wysteria's World Map is back

Badge Updates
  • Players can now display their current PvP badge

Ranked PvP Updates
  • An issue with negative PvP rank complications has been addressed and we will take care of those who chose to exploit this issue for their own gain.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 25, 2013
What's next? a wizard and pirate crossover?

Tyler Deathsong level 10

Ki, what new ideas do you have for this game?

Survivor
Jun 10, 2013
I see nothing in the updates about the Lost Pages quest being removed. Is there something wrong with my computer? I can't find Dee's Mirror or any reference to Lost Pages in my quest log.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
boy Deathsong on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:

Tyler Deathsong level 10

oh gosh, i certainly hope not.

that said, these are just minor tweaks~ i hope to see a new world soon. and those playable instruments look kind of cool (even if i don't understand their relation to the game).

-v.

Survivor
May 12, 2013
the new upgrade are Really Cool, until it comes to the crowns part...the prize for the tournament is way too high, and they know that this game 50% run on pvp...

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
boy Deathsong on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:

Tyler Deathsong level 10

Good golly I hope not! If so, I'm out.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
RavenLady777 on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
I hope not too, but I wouldn't quit. I just really really hope not. I kinda quit Pirate101 a week after trying it, and only played it about 3 times that week.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Yanen on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
I see nothing in the updates about the Lost Pages quest being removed. Is there something wrong with my computer? I can't find Dee's Mirror or any reference to Lost Pages in my quest log.
Hey..now that you mention it, I can't find anything related to the Lost Pages either.

Survivor
May 25, 2013
MidnightMT101 on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
Hey..now that you mention it, I can't find anything related to the Lost Pages either.
that event ended.

Tyler Deathsong level 13

at least badges in pirate101 did stuff. not all of them but some.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2013
Yanen on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
that group of quests ended

Survivor
Jun 10, 2013
I am really disappointed. I went ahead and paid for membership specifically so I could work on those quests having no idea they were ending. I bought the membership the night before they disappeared.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
I Have a Question: What's up with all the bird characters when you log in to the game? Are they something to do with a new world? Or are they from Azteca... I Never really been to azteca so i am not sure if those bird guys are parts of a new world or from azteca.

July 5th, 2013

Nora Night, 36

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Elite aspect on Jul 6, 2013 wrote:
I Have a Question: What's up with all the bird characters when you log in to the game? Are they something to do with a new world? Or are they from Azteca... I Never really been to azteca so i am not sure if those bird guys are parts of a new world or from azteca.

July 5th, 2013

Nora Night, 36
I have been wondering the same thing! Maybe its a new world or something??

July 7th, 2013

Brandon Firebrand, 90

Survivor
Apr 27, 2012
Wizard101 is so good epic game... Don't let the flame burn out, KI! Update new worlds for wizards like me!
Jacob firestone, level 90 .

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Elite aspect on Jul 6, 2013 wrote:

July 5th, 2013

Nora Night, 36
I wondered that too... Maybe it's a hint about a new world! It has been a long time...

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
If you did not do the lost pages quest will it effect you at all? Will it come back ever again?

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
Begging, please, please, remove locks from Malistaire quest in Dragonspyre so soloists can continue their trek thru the spiral, please ? Thanks!!!!!!

Administrator
wolfww1217 on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
Begging, please, please, remove locks from Malistaire quest in Dragonspyre so soloists can continue their trek thru the spiral, please ? Thanks!!!!!!
As of December 2010, Malistaire's dungeon can be completed by a solo player.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes/december2010#Details

The Final Countdown quest can now be completed by a solo player. There is no longer a timer to activate the power crystals and there is also no longer a timer for the two set of creatures that trigger the doors to be opened that are right before Malistaire's room.

community@wizard101.com
Administrator
jabk1234 on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
If you did not do the lost pages quest will it effect you at all? Will it come back ever again?
The Lost Pages events will return soon!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
RavenLady777 on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
23 lv up and 1,0000 crown and membersip and in too the crown shop