Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Grizzleheim worth it.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
I just started questing in Grizzleheim, after finishing Mooshu(main quests only) and I am a level 42 wizard. I am questing in Grizzleheim(main quests only). Will Grizzleheim give me enough exp to level up to to level 45?.Is Grizzleheim worth the time and effort?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
GH will not level you up much but if you ever want the school spells or pets from there, which leads into Wintertusk, that does give mega experience you need to complete it.

I pace GH out so I fit regular questing and it in so I am usually finished around the end of DS with Ravenscar.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Wow I'm sure I won't be the first to say that not only is GH one of the best worlds but you must finish it to get to Winter Tusk. In WT you will get some of the best gear you will receive in the game. Not to mention there is awesome crafting recipes for gear and housing items in GH. Stick with it, you won't be sorry. But then, I may be a bit biased, (see user name lol)

Autumn Wild Heart 84
Love fighting and farming in GH and WT

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bronchitisfan101 on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
I just started questing in Grizzleheim, after finishing Mooshu(main quests only) and I am a level 42 wizard. I am questing in Grizzleheim(main quests only). Will Grizzleheim give me enough exp to level up to to level 45?.Is Grizzleheim worth the time and effort?
Grizzleheim itself, not really, and no do not count on leveling up there. However, you get the level 35 spell. And Wintertusk really does make up for the lack of experience, etc., in Grizzleheim. And there's your level 55 spell and level 58 pet. So yes, continue at your own pace.

Level up while in Dragonspyre...you can level up quicker there.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I don't know about xp at your level right now, but the quests are still really fun and you will want to do winter tusk, which offers good xp and gear

Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
Grizzleheim is definitely is worth it because of many reasons.but the basic one is 1 through out the game you will have to require to gh to get or to do a mission for a spell. 2 you gain a lot of experience points after you beat Grizzleheim and go on to wintertusk. and 3 its really good for farming and one of the most popular place to farm once you beat grizzleheim and move on to wintertusk.
Over all grizzleheim is fun and challenging depends on how you look at it.

Survivor
May 13, 2011
I think Grizzleheim is totally worth it, for a few different reasons. 1, it's a pretty good way to get an idea of how difficult the monsters in you upcoming world will be. (That is if you do GH at the min. level) 2, it gets you to Wintertusk. 3, it's pretty. (That doesn't have much consequence, but I thinks so anyway). 4, It gets you two spells and 2 pets. I do all the side quests, and so it's also a good way to do something different if you just don't feel like doing the quests in your current world.

Here's my friend's opinions (read the name)

I think that you should do the main quests in GH and WT up to the quest "nodrilund exposure"(not the last area and final dungeon). I think that you should not do side quests in GH, WT(, and everywhere else) unless you are getting defeated in duels (other than in Azteca of course).The only reason I think that you should do GH and WT at all is my friend's reason number 4 (two spells and one pet).

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Thanks for the replies guys and I will do grizzlehiem but I won't do the side quests though

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Grizzlehiem is not worth it when your a low level like 20,21,or22, but when you get to level 55 you get quests from your teacher that make you get spells and stuff so you should work on it

hoped this helped chase myththief level 34

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
actually if you do the side quests you get a badge called "hero of grizzleheim"
so i would do them

jack skullbreeze master of