Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mr. Ice Guy

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 27, 2013
I am stuck on "No More Mr. Ice Guy" and could use some hints. I was able to get my vial of water and went to Colosus, followed my quest arrow to a gated tunnel that Sgt. Doyle says none can pass. I can't find Mindy! Where is she hiding? Or what do I have to do to make her available?

Thanks!

Defender
May 29, 2009
Fandango739 on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
I am stuck on "No More Mr. Ice Guy" and could use some hints. I was able to get my vial of water and went to Colosus, followed my quest arrow to a gated tunnel that Sgt. Doyle says none can pass. I can't find Mindy! Where is she hiding? Or what do I have to do to make her available?

Thanks!
When you enter colossus boulevard, you go onto the left side of the road, and keep following it until you reach a large expanded area with steps leading down into it. Go down the steps and to the statue in the middle. Mindy should be standing right there.

Anthony Ashcatcher lv70

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Fandango739 on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:

Thanks!
Seriously? You skipped Colossus Blvd entirely? Or have you not completed the final quest in Wizard City to gain access to that area? After completing Triton, Cyclops and Firecat Alley, you should see Merle Ambrose and accept the quest to go to Colossus. Anyway, go into Colossus Blvd and stay on the sidewalks to your left. Follow them around to a 'clearing' and voila! Mindy Pixiecrown.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
Defender
Jul 06, 2011
you'll only be able to access colossus boulevard after you receive the quest colossal trouble from headmaster ambose. i forget the needed requirements. i believe that you have to be a level 12 and have finished wizard city. i found this problem very frustratin gwhen playing my ice wizard because colossus boulevard is inaccessable evn though we need to access it for many of our spell quests. if these prequisits are met, possibly you need to see if headmaster has the quest colossal trouble for you. i remember about a year ago, being stuck on the same problem. it might be easier to get a friend to go in then port to them.
hope this helps!
jason thundersword, promethean thaumaturge