Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

best school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
demonkid15 on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
I am having a hard time figuring out wt is a good school?
All schools have good and 'bad' points; there is no 'best' school. Do your research online or just try whatever wizard the test comes up with. You can always delete a wizard and try a new school.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
RavenLady777 on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
All schools have good and 'bad' points; there is no 'best' school. Do your research online or just try whatever wizard the test comes up with. You can always delete a wizard and try a new school.
thanks so much

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Your best school is the one you connect most with. For me that's the Storm school. For others it could be the school of Ice, Fire, Balance etc. No school really tops the others. It's all just a matter of perspective and how you play the game. If you can't figure out what your best school would be, I'd recommend the personality test at the start. It does a fairly accurate job of finding you a school that you'll enjoy playing. (I know I haven't given up on Scarlet yet.)

Scarlet Nightdreamer, level 88 Diviner
Alura Unicornglade, level 42 (43?) Thaumaturge

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
pods1973 on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
Besides the Death school?
I have a fire , myth , and a death . I soloed all the way up to Black Annie in Lake Shore in Avalon doing main quests besides just a few- for say Jabberwock with my death wizard. It is a hit/ heal wizard and I also have a healing pet. So for me death is the best school. Now that I am in Azteca with all 3 wizards- you better get some friends lol.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
all schools are ok but sometimes myth can be the best school because the minions and also because the double attacks such as minotaur

angela winterblade lvl 58 myth

Survivor
Apr 16, 2013
I like but all of the schools are amazingand you can train in them all.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2011
my best school is death,but their isnt a really "best school" do your studys on each school and see what type of play style you enjoy

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
I have a 6 wizards and i have learned that it really depends on your personality

Survivor
Sep 24, 2009
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
if you are going to go with anything your main type should be life or ice. Ice has most resist and health and life gets a lot of healing spells. For a second type do something like fire or storm or something similarly powerful so that way you have health/healing and damage

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
I am a death wizard . death wizards have a amazing school and learn many healing spells .i believe the death school is the best school .you learn a lot when you first take the test to determine your school i found that the death school fitted me perfectly .the death school is full of mystery and adventure death school is the best.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2013
all are great but they have good and bad areas for ex:attack multipule times ,have bad attack but good diffince,can steal opponetes health to heal you,can summen minuns,can heal you and others araund you,good attack but bad deffence,enchantments/makes spells tofer ,turn into other creachers,spells that help you

Survivor
May 05, 2010
I agree with scarlet it all depends on what you connect with and I'm the same as scarlet storm is what i connect with so i play on it.

John Dragonblade level 42

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
I also think it's about your personality. For me is the best school because I like to save up my pips and power pips for one big attack(Heck Hound).

- Is good all around
-Stun Spells
-Health stealing spells
-Major attack
-Healing Spells
-Minions
-Burn Spells

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
every one best school is storm then firethen ice, trust me i seen every powerful spells.
and if ya think i am lieing and i am low lvl not true i am lvl 53 i seen every

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
It depends. Is your mood calm and friendly? If so, you would be an ice wizard. Try taking the quiz while making a new character. Stick with it.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
aliciadeathflower2... on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
I am a death wizard . death wizards have a amazing school and learn many healing spells .i believe the death school is the best school .you learn a lot when you first take the test to determine your school i found that the death school fitted me perfectly .the death school is full of mystery and adventure death school is the best.
hehehe you're right agree death is the best school I think i might make another necromancer rofl.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
demonkid15 on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
thanks so much
You're welcome! (I've played and deleted a bunch of wizards...nothing wrong with that!)

Survivor
Mar 27, 2012
I'll say. All schools are great. But they all have different damage percentages. If you want me to be honest, Storm, Fire, and Death are probably the strongest in my opinion. It don't matter. Just don't make everything on here an argument.

Hunter: Level 68 Pyromancer.

Survivor
May 20, 2009
I believe that each school has pros and cons
Like is really powerful but it will fizzle a lot
And has a lot of healing spells but the attack spells don't do a lot of damage

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
I think that it depends on the test but if i had to chose i would pick because it has basic spells like the scarab but also other spells like the chimera that deals ,,and damage so I like it

Blake Soul flame lvl 19

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
in my opinion I chose fire

although storm is powerful I see it in fire to be the BEST

Survivor
May 06, 2012
I Think all schools are good but the Connect with strong moves and that's storm I really like storm that's why I pick it

Aaron Hawkeyes Level 68