Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mixing Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
Am I able to mix pets? For example, If i had a pet with ghoul and another with fire bats. Can i mix both pets so i can have one pet with both spells

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ShuinIce000 on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
Am I able to mix pets? For example, If i had a pet with ghoul and another with fire bats. Can i mix both pets so i can have one pet with both spells
This is called hatching.
There is never a guarantee that a new hatched pet will be a hybrid, or if the new pet will have spells from both parents. In theory, you should have the possibility of talents from both.

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
ShuinIce000 on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
I hatched a Samoorai with a tiger and got a samoorai with different colored eyes, he gives me unicorn, may cast (dont know what it's called gives me 20% critical) phoenix, and i am hoping spritely (from my original samoorai) he is ancient, but then again, this took like 6 hatches so good luck :)
I like peanut butter