Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Ideas: Evolving Lumps of Reagents

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I know it sounds strange. But think about this..

What if we could dump our reagents on the ground? For example stone blocks... it'd start out as a small mount of messy stone blocks. But the more we dump our stone blocks there, it will change into something else. When maxed out at 1000, 2000 stone blocks, it could look like a shed! You could even make the max numbers even higher and it could be evolved in something BIGGER than a shed. Up to you guys.

Fossils could be a huge full dino fossil slab!

Amber, a huge amber egg with maybe some insect in it.

Etc etc.

This would be a great way of showing off to others ... "Yea I got that much reagents!" and instead of just sitting in our bank, it'd be a great decoration instead! And it would motivate others to build up their reagents and spend gold.

Thanks for listening!

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
This is a creative idea if we are saving valuable regents for later quests.

Yes to this idea 1,000,000,000,000%

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
I'm sorry but if you like to know a more money productive way to get rid of your reagents this is it just sell them to wizard city bizarre the best way to make money is to harvest kelp and aether and sell them they make big money

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
dragonsteel50 on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
I'm sorry but if you like to know a more money productive way to get rid of your reagents this is it just sell them to wizard city bizarre the best way to make money is to harvest kelp and aether and sell them they make big money
When you have a high level wizard and a few other wizards on the way all with multiple gardens that get harvested regularly you quickly get an excess of wealth and reagents. From gardening alone I get several hundred thousand gold per week. Once you have purchased all the gardening spells, several mounts, houses, etc. there isn't much to do with your wealth anymore.

A couple uber-expensive items that wizards can purchase with gold (no crowns) would be really great. The OP's idea is great, or a castle that you can purchase piece-by-piece in 300,000G increments.

Happy Wizarding!

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Kelsey Fireheart on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
I know it sounds strange. But think about this..

What if we could dump our reagents on the ground? For example stone blocks... it'd start out as a small mount of messy stone blocks. But the more we dump our stone blocks there, it will change into something else. When maxed out at 1000, 2000 stone blocks, it could look like a shed! You could even make the max numbers even higher and it could be evolved in something BIGGER than a shed. Up to you guys.

Fossils could be a huge full dino fossil slab!

Amber, a huge amber egg with maybe some insect in it.

Etc etc.

This would be a great way of showing off to others ... "Yea I got that much reagents!" and instead of just sitting in our bank, it'd be a great decoration instead! And it would motivate others to build up their reagents and spend gold.

Thanks for listening!
Kelsey,

It's an excellent idea!
Might I make a suggestion that you could personally construct the shed instead of randomly throwing blocks onto the ground?
Also, It would be exceedingly awesome that we could place our "evolved" reagents into our homes. That way, we might be getting housing items for 0 GOLD!!

Thanks,
Miranda Thundergem