Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any side quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2013
I really don't have any side quests but i really could use a few, is there any for a level 38 wizard around wizard city? Any reply will be appreciated~

~ Fallon Winterflame lvl 38

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Shaking Skeletons on Jun 3, 2013 wrote:
I really don't have any side quests but i really could use a few, is there any for a level 38 wizard around wizard city? Any reply will be appreciated~

~ Fallon Winterflame lvl 38
The only sides I can think of are: Crab Alley, Colossus Blvd., Sunken City, Golem Tower, Penny Dreadful, vist the Library for the Books quest, Zeke Smiths, the lady across from the Bazaar (Gloria?) gives and make an outfit quest, the bear down the hill from her takes you to GH so you have access to that world at level 20. Grizzlehiem does not provide much in experience but will be helpful for spells and pets.

This is besides the usual sides that are found on the regular streets in Wizard City. In the end if worked correctly you can get quite a few quests out of the starting world.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Shaking Skeletons,

Northlite had included all of the side quests excepting one in particular. The quest A Dreadful Situation is a WC side quest given by Mr. Lincoln in Golem Court. The rewards for this quest include 10 gold, 75 experience and a pet Blue Cyclops that requires 5 minutes to hatch.

Thanks,
Miranda Thundergem