Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Come on, who else loves it???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
OK. i know for a few people avoiding battles is SO HARD. (omg its really not. just walk down the middle or stick to the right) Otherwise, i mean come on! its a pretty sweet world... who else agrees?

RachelSpellCaster

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Marleybone is my second favorite world! I it!

People don't like it because they got pulled into battle. I don't see how some people don't like the storyline, it's like being a secret agent!

Angela Dragonstone level 84

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
What world are we talking about though? Sorry if I wasn't paying attention to the post or something because It's late where I live and I can't sleep.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I like Marleybone a lot.
As for the battles, I've given advise over and over again; take your time and watch how the mobs move because there is a pattern. Then you can proceed (yes, along the right and left). Marleybone teaches us patience, and patience is required for the worlds ahead.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I like Marleybone quite a lot. I believe the theme was taken after the Victorian Period in Great Britain, for the style of the clothing is visually appealing to my eyes. While I do dislike the ease that foes have of pulling you into battle, I find it quite a beautiful World.
~Shannon Skybreaker

Community Leader
Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
I love marleybone! And I don't mind the battles, they help me level up.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2013
Marleybone is one of my favorite worlds and avoiding the creatures is incredibly easy there because there are huge gaps between them so you can slip through without having to battle. Its a great place to level up also.

Jesse Battlerider Level 30

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
i loved every thing about it why cant people just have fun and not just focus on all the bad stuff about everything i mean come on you can just flee. its not that bad. this world teaches one of the greatest virtues!
PATIENCE if you dont like it thats your problem but not mine