Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advantages with membership

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2013
Hello

I bought a membership yesterday and still cannot access the teleportation to other worlds. I was wondering how I can do this.

I also cannot got to Colossus Boulevard. How do I access this street?

I would also like to know how to get a staff. I have a wand I bought with crowns, but I really want a staff. How do I get one?

Thank you.

- Scarlet Froswhisper

Level 9 Pyromancer

Administrator
Much like reading a chapter book, Wizard101 is sequential game play (before you move to level 2 you must complete level 1).

Even if you have purchased a Membership you must first complete all of the quests in one world to be able to move on to the next.

The same thing goes for Access to some of the streets or areas within a world. For instance, when you've successfully completed the quests for Wizard City you will be given a quest to enter into the next world, Krokotopia. Once you have your own access there, as long as you have a Membership or have purchased the Premium area with Crowns, you will be able to enter that zone freely.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
if you want a staff go to the wizard city bazaar in Olde Town

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
iamawesoe400 on May 31, 2013 wrote:
Hello

I bought a membership yesterday and still cannot access the teleportation to other worlds. I was wondering how I can do this.

I also cannot got to Colossus Boulevard. How do I access this street?

I would also like to know how to get a staff. I have a wand I bought with crowns, but I really want a staff. How do I get one?

Thank you.

- Scarlet Froswhisper

Level 9 Pyromancer
The Advantages of having a member ship is this....

Monthly and Yearly .... access to all the worlds and cities.... choose not to pay for that month or your year runs out.... you loose everything except what the free play has to offer....

Buying your Areas with crowns you have those bought areas ( worlds and Cites ) For ever....

That is the only difference between member ship.. and buying with crowns....

Thanks For Reading

Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
What kind of Staffs are we talking about?