Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some minor glitches that should be noticed.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2010
I have seen a few minor glitches. One is that when someone casts Dr. Von's Monster the healing weakness doesn't show the percentage. Another is that there is only one badge for defeating olyphants. I don't know if there is supposed to be three because I am done with Zafaria and there are two empty spaces left after the first olyphant badge. The last one is that when I entered the secret shop in Krokotopia I got the badge ninja master. I thought it was weird because you get the same badge for playing fifty of a pet game. A friend had the badge and I asked how he got it and he said he got it with the badge Master of Karate and Friendship! I think that these glitches should be fixed.

~ Jacob NightHunter

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
leg0master on May 20, 2013 wrote:
I have seen a few minor glitches. One is that when someone casts Dr. Von's Monster the healing weakness doesn't show the percentage. Another is that there is only one badge for defeating olyphants. I don't know if there is supposed to be three because I am done with Zafaria and there are two empty spaces left after the first olyphant badge. The last one is that when I entered the secret shop in Krokotopia I got the badge ninja master. I thought it was weird because you get the same badge for playing fifty of a pet game. A friend had the badge and I asked how he got it and he said he got it with the badge Master of Karate and Friendship! I think that these glitches should be fixed.

~ Jacob NightHunter
only one of these is a glitch.

1) dr. von's monster does not show the %. this is a glitch and needs to be fixed.

as for the rest:

2) there are multiple badges for defeating olyphants, but you have to kill x number of them to get the different badges. for example:

100 olyphants=1st badge
250=2nd badge
500=3rd badge

it usually works something like that, though there are exceptions.

3) you receive the secret shopper badge for entering the hidden shop in krok; ninja master is for completing 100 ninja pig courses, not 50~ that is the campaigner badge.

4) master of karate and friendship is earned by completing a pagoda dungeon. this instance is unlocked by purchasing the pagoda bundle, which is (to my knowlege) only available to american players; that said, i got my badge by completing the instance in a friend's pagoda (since i don't live in the united states and can't purchase the bundle).

-von

Survivor
May 13, 2010
Dr Von on May 20, 2013 wrote:
only one of these is a glitch.

1) dr. von's monster does not show the %. this is a glitch and needs to be fixed.

as for the rest:

2) there are multiple badges for defeating olyphants, but you have to kill x number of them to get the different badges. for example:

100 olyphants=1st badge
250=2nd badge
500=3rd badge

it usually works something like that, though there are exceptions.

3) you receive the secret shopper badge for entering the hidden shop in krok; ninja master is for completing 100 ninja pig courses, not 50~ that is the campaigner badge.

4) master of karate and friendship is earned by completing a pagoda dungeon. this instance is unlocked by purchasing the pagoda bundle, which is (to my knowlege) only available to american players; that said, i got my badge by completing the instance in a friend's pagoda (since i don't live in the united states and can't purchase the bundle).

-von

I know that there is more than one olyphant badge, but I can't get the other two. I have ninja master from 50 ninja games and ninja sensei for 100, but I got a second ninja master from the secret shop after I got the badge secret shopper. My friend got the glitch ninja master with master of karate and friendship. Also campaigner is from 50 grumpy gobbler games and grumpy warlord is from 100.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
I did not even do the ninja pig courses a 100 times i just all of a sudden got it. i think you get it for completing the toughest course on the way of the ninja pig 1 time

Conner Shadow Hunter, level 50 Necromancer

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
You know I hate it when I go to a plce like my house and my character doesn't show up so I have to wait like 25 seconds for my wizard to show up. Also when I am using furniture, when i use the item, I click it but the item doesn't show up! It gets annoying.