Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spectral Minion Help

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Hey Wizard101-ers!
My little brother is level 38 Balance and he can't figure out how to get the spell "Spectral Minion". You see, Alhazred is not giving him the quest. But, he did, in fact, give my brother a quest that does not give him a card, but gives him 780 experience points. The quest is called "Present Danger". It involves defeating a boss named Hyottoko, located in the Cave of Solitude in MooShu. He has wanted this spell for a really long time, and now that he is of level, it is not letting him acquire it. If anyone has any advice, comments, and or direct answers, please post them as soon as you can.

Thank you,
Marissa BattleFlame
Queen of Seraphs

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
thefriendlytheurgi... on May 17, 2013 wrote:
Hey Wizard101-ers!
My little brother is level 38 Balance and he can't figure out how to get the spell "Spectral Minion". You see, Alhazred is not giving him the quest. But, he did, in fact, give my brother a quest that does not give him a card, but gives him 780 experience points. The quest is called "Present Danger". It involves defeating a boss named Hyottoko, located in the Cave of Solitude in MooShu. He has wanted this spell for a really long time, and now that he is of level, it is not letting him acquire it. If anyone has any advice, comments, and or direct answers, please post them as soon as you can.

Thank you,
Marissa BattleFlame
Queen of Seraphs
Present Danger is just the beginning of the quests he must do. Higher levels require multi-layered quests to receive those high level spells/pets. The full quest is below... click the "leads to" link on the bottom:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Present_Danger

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
I apologize for being so ridiculously unaware! I just told him to do the quest, because you never know where there's a glitch, and, of course, he obtained the Spectral Minion card. I am sorry if anyone took their time to answer this question.

Marissa BattleFlame
Queen of Seraphs