Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Ideas - Any Idea Are Welcome!

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Mine was a Wysteria Rabbit, honestly those are TOO cute.. Zebras, either a regular Zebra or a dressed up Safari Zebra in a cute outfit, I also wanted a Pirate101 Guinea Pig like the Fuel Vendors in Pirate101..

What about you?

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
UFO pet. someone had to suggest it eventually! Also, a little version of my wizard that will do all my chores XD jk about the chores thing but it would be cool to have a tiny version of myself following me around.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
YAY! ok i think there should be level 100 pets when new world comes out make them be................................for ice lord of winter fire sun serpent or quetzal storm storm owl balance sabertooth life spinysaur thing. dont know how to spell . death avenging fossil myth can be a medusa

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I really want an Meowarty pet. He would look really awesome as an pet. It should also be able to help you in combat.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
How about some more balance and storm pets? How about astral pets?

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
Hey i has really good ideas too. here we go! well i really want a flying snake things from Azteca because they are boss , a bear villager from Grizzlehiem, a sun serpent pet, and a saber-tooth pet.
That's all i got so bye

The guy with a gecko,

Elijah Fire fist
, level 33 Magus Pyromancer :D

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I like the rabbit idea I have a pet one myself. I think there should be dressed up rabbits and realistic rabbits.

Another idea of mine is a mini version of your wizard that would get talents based on school. Not insane talents, but ones like sprtitely, may cast blade, may cast trap etc. , and comes with one high level school card. And if your wizard changes gear, so would your mini wizard

Angela D. Level 84

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I loved the idea of being able to train a pet to mega. The problem is that it is a tremendous amount of time and effort to get a pet to mega, and the odds of getting something you like in that slot seem to be low. I've trained about 6 pets to mega and each time I was unhappy with the mega talent. The net result is I've mostly given up on training pets at all, which I'm sure was not your goal when you created mega talents.

I would suggest giving us a choice of two or three talents to pick from once your pet reaches mega.
Or for a fee we should be able to untrain the mega talent and try again. Or for a fee be able to "roll another talent" to see if we get one we actually like.

Before Mega, I would only train pets to Epic if I really liked all the talents up to that point. Getting to Epic was a bit of work, but not so much work that I wasn't willing to take a chance on getting a talent I wanted. Now, even if I like all the talents up to Epic, I'm hesitant to train to Mega because the risk of getting a crummy talent outweighs the reward of getting a good talent.

To play PvP at a high level you really want a pet trained to mega. Yet under the current system I am highly unlikely to ever train a pet to mega again.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I look at Sammy the krok, and kind of wish her graphics looked less like Krokenkahmen and more like the green-backed, ordinary Krokotillians wandering the halls in Krokotopia. Maybe a Biti Nirini lookalike pet krok with a golden circlet, or a General Khaba with banded shawl, or Odji Sokkwi-esque with the tall war crown.

That emerald-green skin tone and the krok textures are just gorgeous, and I would love to have a pet with that texture.

Although I could make a case for having a Krokopatra pet, she's also a really nicely textured model and it would give all my primary wizards a krok : fire, balance, storm, death.

Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
What about a 'Pip' and 'Power Pip' pet? When you start battles, they give you an extra Pip or Power Pip, depending on which of the pets you use.

Level 69 Wizard

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
I think there should be a saber tooth pet for the new balance pet quest in winter tusk

Keelan Sun Vault promethean

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
Da1Meeper on May 19, 2013 wrote:
-Jackalopes
-Vampires
-Serpaphs
... They have seraphs.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2013
i think you should get a school pet at low levels even though you can hatch and get your school pet before even
getting to that level, we should still get one like on our level 12 quest or 35 quest? and it she be a
pet like a mount themed pet.

wizard heather

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
CanaryCass on May 18, 2013 wrote:
How about some more balance and storm pets? How about astral pets?
ikr? anyways, i thought of a boggart pet, from Harry Potter! :D It would be school, cause those are polymorphs, would love to see snape wearing Neville's Grandma's clothes again

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
michiganstate13 on May 23, 2013 wrote:
ikr? anyways, i thought of a boggart pet, from Harry Potter! :D It would be school, cause those are polymorphs, would love to see snape wearing Neville's Grandma's clothes again
HA! That's a great idea I laughed out loud... not to mention I was watching that same exact movie! CREEPY! Well, also I think there should be maybe more pets based on movies like you technally said

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Storm Seraph would be totally awesome! It would be perfect for someone like me, a diviner with a secondary school of life. Also a storm Judgement!

Destiny Windgem, level 41

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
A Pet CAT!!I just had too say it! Like a normal pet bt if crossbred it changes it's looks dramaticly! It is won at fire cat alley by beating the prince guy! I just had too post it up!

Anna Ghostheart

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
What do you think about clothes for pets with stats?
Maybe in bazaar place, near the NPC there, there will be another NPC.
The other NPC will give clothes for pets.
The stats for the pets can be:
Add 50 to agility (just example).
Add talent (not may cast) like pain giver, spell-proof.
From crown shop, clothes for pets bought with crowns. It can give may cast things like "May cast sprite".

from the NPC at bazaar, to bought items for pet you need "pet gold".
You can get this from "Pet pavillion", from games.
It cost no energy, and it gives you amount of pet gold.

So, what do you think?

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
michiganstate13 on May 23, 2013 wrote:
People from Harry Potter are trademarked, so they can't use those things.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
A Life Firecat would be nice.

Anna Ghostheart

Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
Well i think that the wizard should have clothes that give pets the ability to critical a heal.

Connor D.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
A pox pet like the minions Mavra Flamewing in Plaza of Conquests uses.

Although I have posted this many times, I would LOVE to see a pet with a May Cast Cleanse talent.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2011
Hippogriffs would be pretty neat I think everyone has good ideas though. Maybe like death pheonix too. I'm not very good at this, sorry!

Kaitlyn NightWhisper

Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
MythWizardForeves on May 17, 2013 wrote:
UFO pet. someone had to suggest it eventually! Also, a little version of my wizard that will do all my chores XD jk about the chores thing but it would be cool to have a tiny version of myself following me around.
yea like the ones in azteca