Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2012
just asking can we get a godly rank so a pet can have 6 stats all together

can the experience for epic be 750 and mega 1000 and then godly would be 1500 plz
cause the experience for pets takes so long

and can there be these pets:
white eagle (ice pet for level 90)
flaming turtle ( fire pet for level 90)
glowing dryad ( life pet for level 90)
black demon ( death pet for level 90)
rumbling clouds ( storm pet for level 90)
golden giant ( myth pet for level 90)
four winged dragon ( balance pet for level 90)

you can defeat the malistaire in azteca and he may drop
werewolf ( moon pet)
star hound ( star pet)
sun beast ( sun pet)

say if you like these ideas :P i wish these existed and they should, say your ideas i would love to read them

connor ice wielder
level 58

Survivor
May 07, 2013
IMMORTALDRAGON67 on May 11, 2013 wrote:
just asking can we get a godly rank so a pet can have 6 stats all together

can the experience for epic be 750 and mega 1000 and then godly would be 1500 plz
cause the experience for pets takes so long

and can there be these pets:
white eagle (ice pet for level 90)
flaming turtle ( fire pet for level 90)
glowing dryad ( life pet for level 90)
black demon ( death pet for level 90)
rumbling clouds ( storm pet for level 90)
golden giant ( myth pet for level 90)
four winged dragon ( balance pet for level 90)

you can defeat the malistaire in azteca and he may drop
werewolf ( moon pet)
star hound ( star pet)
sun beast ( sun pet)

say if you like these ideas :P i wish these existed and they should, say your ideas i would love to read them

connor ice wielder
level 58
I also would like a storm pet (because I'm a storm wizard) that is a level 90 pet, but it is called storm wind and looks like a cyclops combined with a storm firecat (actually it's a storm firecat with one eye, carrying a club in it's mouth) and it gives off 2 spells at adult (cyclops and triton) and it dances like a person break dancing (it's actually better than the firecat dance) and also a death pet and it's called black night lion and it is also a level 90 pet and it's a black lion with glowing red eyes and it gives the scarecrow spell at teen (that's how much the black night lion is worth and it's REALLY exspensive) and it dances like it's dancing the VICTORY SCREECH and that was my ending... Bye~!
-Autumn FireHeart

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
I like the ideas and all, but before they be pets, they should be spells.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2012
AutumnFireHeartDiv... on May 11, 2013 wrote:
I also would like a storm pet (because I'm a storm wizard) that is a level 90 pet, but it is called storm wind and looks like a cyclops combined with a storm firecat (actually it's a storm firecat with one eye, carrying a club in it's mouth) and it gives off 2 spells at adult (cyclops and triton) and it dances like a person break dancing (it's actually better than the firecat dance) and also a death pet and it's called black night lion and it is also a level 90 pet and it's a black lion with glowing red eyes and it gives the scarecrow spell at teen (that's how much the black night lion is worth and it's REALLY exspensive) and it dances like it's dancing the VICTORY SCREECH and that was my ending... Bye~!
-Autumn FireHeart
Those are some good ideas in there but having those two cards is a bit overpowered don't you think but still some great ideas in there

Connor icewielder level 60 Wizard

Survivor
Oct 01, 2012
AutumnFireHeartDiv... on May 11, 2013 wrote:
-Autumn FireHeart
Those are some good ideas in there but having those two cards is a bit overpowered don't you think but still some great ideas in there

Connor icewielder level 60 Wizard

Survivor
Oct 01, 2012
Also I have a new idea
Can the pets get like 5 xp every time it is in a battle

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I've pointed out quite a few ways how pets can get XP from battles. I'll repost my idea cause I can't find the thread I put it in:

Pets do take a long time to level up, and many pets don't have anything really useful to offer. You have to put a lot of time and gold into it. it's also a crap shoot; your pet may have nice skills, but it's totally random which skills you get, so it can be a huge CHANCE.

It would be nice if pets gained experience during battles based off of what it contributed to the battle. If they did, I'd even support making leveling harder because now we'd have more ways to level our pets. Some skills should be given more experience because the contribute more to the outcome of a battle than other skills, but it should be a very simply and clear scale. Skills can be split into 3 categories; Passive, Active and Aggressive and should each be given a percentage per skill USED in battle. You'd only get credit for 1 successfully cast spell per spell. Let's take my Phoenix Pet's total abilities as my example.

Passive (1%): Mana gift, Health Gift
Active (2%): Fire-Shot, Fire-Giver, Fire-Proof, Pip-o-plenty
Aggressive (5%): Spritely, Fire Shield, Fire Trap, Fireblade, Spell Card
Bonus: (10%): If all skills are used during a battle

As you can see, I have listed what I feel would be a fair percentage of the overall battle experience PER SKILL. So, let's do a best case scenario here. We'll assume for my example that all 10 skills had been utilized in the fight. What we'd have is this:

Wizard's Total Fight Experience -100 (for easy math)
Passive Skills: 2% (2 skills used)
Active Skills: 8% (4 skills used)
Aggressive: 25% (5 skills used)
Bonus: 10%
Total Pet XP: 45% (45 XP)

This formula is just an example with my current phoenix pet.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2012
Great pet exp idea :)
I will be away for a while four days
So keep sending your ideas and when I get back I will read them
Connor icewielder level 60