Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp pets and treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
I have been a bit annoyed with the new breeds of pets and their talents, only when they're in use with PVP. Its one thing to have a pet cast unicorn or sprite once or twice a battle, but if it gets to the point where a pet is doing sprite, unicorn, fairy, etc. every round, then I don't think it's really fair. Lots of people get to a high rank by using their pets to cheat, while others do the hard work. My point is that the pets should have a limit to casting spells because its kind of getting out of hand for me. Also the treasure cards have been quite unfair as we go on. When there are new packs from the crowns shop, they usually have cool new treasure cards. but sometimes its crazy to have treasure cards with only four pips and do 800 damage. And then people use these to cheat in PVP. So that's my only concerns for PVP right now.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
travelinghost on May 5, 2013 wrote:
I have been a bit annoyed with the new breeds of pets and their talents, only when they're in use with PVP. Its one thing to have a pet cast unicorn or sprite once or twice a battle, but if it gets to the point where a pet is doing sprite, unicorn, fairy, etc. every round, then I don't think it's really fair. Lots of people get to a high rank by using their pets to cheat, while others do the hard work. My point is that the pets should have a limit to casting spells because its kind of getting out of hand for me. Also the treasure cards have been quite unfair as we go on. When there are new packs from the crowns shop, they usually have cool new treasure cards. but sometimes its crazy to have treasure cards with only four pips and do 800 damage. And then people use these to cheat in PVP. So that's my only concerns for PVP right now.
Okay, first off, you can not cheat in Wizard101 it is impossible. Especially when the fixed the glitch out (Thanks KI). A pet casting limit would be nice, like how about twice per round for each pet is the LIMIT does not mean each pet WILL cast twice every turn. See what I'm getting at? If people use those TC then send them right back at them. Thats the immediate solution. Again its impossible to cheat in PvP if you don't have the pets go get them! Find a freind who will hatch with you can get may casts.

Best of luck,
Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade