Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why can't i get to the krokospinx

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
i can't get to the krokospinx and i got permission from the guy and it still won't let me get there from the boat to do the quest??????????? any reasons why?

Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
You can't go because you need to have the permition of Sergeant Major Talbot or in other words you have to finish The Oasis

Richard FrostBreeze lvl 30 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Apr 29, 2013
  • Sirecly ally I cant figure it out eitherSo...

Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
I know! I got permision from the guy and stuff but I still can't get to the Krokospinx. And I have like three quests there.

Survivor
May 30, 2013
monkeyred11 on May 27, 2013 wrote:
I know! I got permision from the guy and stuff but I still can't get to the Krokospinx. And I have like three quests there.
you need to compele throne room of fire to get to krokospinx. I hope this helped Zachary ice level 11

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
You have to complete the Throne Room of Fire for a quest.

Jasmine Rainbowdreamer level 44

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
You have to finish, ALL the quests in the Throne Room of Fire, Royal Hall, etc.

When you do someone will tell you to talk to Sir Major Talbot, he'll let you.

If it still doesn't work, you'll just have to ask a friend to go there and you teleport to them and mark that location. Try riding the boat back. If it's successful, you'll probably be able to ride there.

Hope this helped, Julia Battlecloud,

Survivor
May 04, 2013
You get the quest to go into the krokosphinx but that isn't permission. you have to defeat the throne room of fire. by defeating 4 nirini bosses in a row. Like Akori. Then you defeat the throne room of fire and get npermission. you can have someone take you there and you can mark the location.
Stephanie Fireflame
lvl 24 Adept Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
every time i try to talk to niles ( the tree at krokospinx ) i have to get on a boat and it will not let me get on the boat so i ask the captain and he said i had to get permision from sergeant major talbot and i go to ask him and he says,"im woored about some one can u give me a hand and go look for him please ".