Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halstron Balestrom

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
While checking different schools for spells to train, I noticed that Halstrom in the school of storm had a grey "?", but I don't have a quest from him. I checked and he was sending me to Marleybone's Royal Museum to speak with Walter Caplin. Ok, so I go there and he has nothing for me. What's up? What am I missing?

Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
Fire Wizard on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
While checking different schools for spells to train, I noticed that Halstrom in the school of storm had a grey "?", but I don't have a quest from him. I checked and he was sending me to Marleybone's Royal Museum to speak with Walter Caplin. Ok, so I go there and he has nothing for me. What's up? What am I missing?
i know this quest, i think you have to learn stormzilla before you do it or something, but yea i am up to it and havent done it trust me it doesnt give good gear and i know its got to do something with marleybone. you have to finish off this tower in regent square he gives you the quest for it. and the grey question mark means you will be doing it another time something like that i have had one in hrundle fjord grizzehiem. its nothing to be alerted by just a tower quest i got it after i got stormzilla cause storm is my secondary.so you dont have to worry about it unless you want to do it and get the bad gear. the bad gear's name is wayfinder i think

and if you wana see me i'm alvin deathwalker a transcendent necromancer

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
Thanks. I do have that quest, but I completely forgot about it. I guess I didn't realize it because he does not have the question mark to clarify where it came from. I've only tried that quest once since the others like it just took way too long and I still have yet to complete any them, like the Water Works, the Tower in Wisteria and the Tower on Collossal Blvd. I don't have all day to work on them. If you're on line you can find me under one of two names, Kevin Stromsong or Rachel Stormslinger.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
I was just about to post something about this problem, but why post it twice. ;-)
My Life character is lvl 54 and so I've done those missions you mentioned...and still Walter in Marleybone has nothing for me. I'm very frustrated...because it seems I wont be able to get any more storm spells until this is done? Any updates on this problem?