Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Controlling minion spells

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
When we summon a minion it would be cool to be able to decide what spell they use. It makes sense. I mean that concept is being used with the companions in pirate. The main companions get extra talents that you activate during game play....opinions??

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
I like that idea but it would be a bit unfair if you were a myth fighting a storm boss with talos cause then you could just have talos spam attack and you do nothing so kinda takes fun away plus if ki did that they'd prolly make it take away from your mana but good idea

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I agree. Currently the uncontrolled, unpredictable minions are an overall hazard to use.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Hi, I am Myth, and I agree.
My Minotaur never heals and barely Taunts, so I need to control him. Also, why does the Battle Orders thing in Menu Chat show minions as an enemy? I never got that.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
nitewalker7180 on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
When we summon a minion it would be cool to be able to decide what spell they use. It makes sense. I mean that concept is being used with the companions in pirate. The main companions get extra talents that you activate during game play....opinions??
I have thought we should have more control over our minions. We should be able to choose which spells they use in a battle by having a minion deck that we could load with any spell we've learned.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
i think that i would be good to control your minions but it would make the game a little to weird minions are good except there meant to be unpredictable

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012