Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
Professors, you already have the MB automobile--it seems to me a no-brainer that this should be available as a mount, not (just) a housing item Furthermore, I think you should make it a "Super Mount" (You already have the Sloth, which goes slower, so specifically it should:

1) Add MORE speed than the "Regular" mounts
2) Hold two to FOUR players! (You'd have to add a back seat, LOL!)
3) Function in dungeons (Hence the speed and the four-player option)

please please please think about this seriously! Even a "Regular Mount" version of the MB auto would be incredible!

Thanx!

Eric DarkForge

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Eric Darkforge on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
Professors, you already have the MB automobile--it seems to me a no-brainer that this should be available as a mount, not (just) a housing item Furthermore, I think you should make it a "Super Mount" (You already have the Sloth, which goes slower, so specifically it should:

please please please think about this seriously! Even a "Regular Mount" version of the MB auto would be incredible!

Thanx!

Eric DarkForge
Please no.

No one needs to go faster than 40%
No one needs a 4 person mount (yes it would make long dungeons easier to navigate but the 2-3 person mounts are just too big as it is; you cannot even see around them).

A "regular" mount version I would like a lot though. :)

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I'd love a hang-glider or a biplane with school-specific logos on the sides or wings.

I've already got the Renaissance wings when they went on sale so this would be an excellent complement.

Or maybe even a Jules Verne-esque hovercraft or diving car for tooling around Celestia in style.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I prefer the magical theme of the game. Automobiles don't really fit. Radios etc don't really either but thats just my opinion, lots may disagree.

Thank goodness Marelybone didn't introduce pistols or shot guns. And Celestia didn't introduce lasers or plasma grenades. I'm not in the mood for battling with magic against that kind of stuff.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012

Thanx!

Eric DarkForge
I thought of that too. I have made the idea of a granny bundle which the mount is a wheelchair. the wand is a cane which during battle she moves over to the target and slaps that target with the cane.

I also thought of a mermaid bundle which the mount is a mermaid tale that makes you swim like a mermaid. the wand is a triton staff that (whatever your wearing it will do this) swim up in the air and touch the lightning and thunderclouds and zap the target. I also think that the guys can have a triton crown and the girls will have a long curly haired wig with a princess crown.

then the mustang bundle can have a mustang as a mount. it will go at 80% faster then a wizard on foot. it will seat too players. everyone loves those high engines and that sassy look of the car . then the wand can be roses. the power of love will truly effect the target for over 3 rounds. the hair can be an 80's hairstyle. it is going to be faster than the automobile but seat less players approx. it is also aloud in dungeons (all of the mounts I have mentioned are welcome in dungeons, the first two are even welcome indoors.

Brittany rose lvl 43 ice

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
purrfectgirl on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
I thought of that too. I have made the idea of a granny bundle which the mount is a wheelchair. the wand is a cane which during battle she moves over to the target and slaps that target with the cane.

I also thought of a mermaid bundle which the mount is a mermaid tale that makes you swim like a mermaid. the wand is a triton staff that (whatever your wearing it will do this) swim up in the air and touch the lightning and thunderclouds and zap the target. I also think that the guys can have a triton crown and the girls will have a long curly haired wig with a princess crown.

then the mustang bundle can have a mustang as a mount. it will go at 80% faster then a wizard on foot. it will seat too players. everyone loves those high engines and that sassy look of the car . then the wand can be roses. the power of love will truly effect the target for over 3 rounds. the hair can be an 80's hairstyle. it is going to be faster than the automobile but seat less players approx. it is also aloud in dungeons (all of the mounts I have mentioned are welcome in dungeons, the first two are even welcome indoors.

Brittany rose lvl 43 ice
I like the Meremaid idea and the Granny idea. But the others are kind of weird.
I was laughing when I saw the idea of the Granny Bundle! XD I mean, an old lady as a wizard with a magic cane?!?! *ROFL*

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009

Thanx!

Eric DarkForge
Really cool idea!
Love this mount idea!