Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

begging for help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2012
All 7 of my wizards are at Trial of Spheres now and I would love to try to accomplish it. I know how it is in that dungeon and would love it if I could get some help with it. If anyone has some time to assist me please let me know. I only need 2 players as I use 2 accounts at any given time in Wizard 101. Thanks

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
We have some wizards we can help with. Keep in mind setting up meet up on boards is a little rough.

We will need realm, time and zone and date/day to meet up. Allow for a few days delay for approval.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2012
My apologies but I did some research again and I completed Trial of Spheres on all 7 wizards today. If someone needs help with Trial of Spheres let me know here. After doing it 7 times today I have a pretty good outlook and strategy on how these bosses work. Thanks.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Orion567911 on Apr 16, 2013 wrote:
My apologies but I did some research again and I completed Trial of Spheres on all 7 wizards today. If someone needs help with Trial of Spheres let me know here. After doing it 7 times today I have a pretty good outlook and strategy on how these bosses work. Thanks.
I am so glad you got it done, I know how it is to be stuck in game waiting to move forward because of a difficult quest. I finally found wizard101central.com for help in these quests as I was a solo player mostly due to my friends leaving the game and I played when ever I had a free minute.

I have done this instance with only one other wizard a while back, we were both Death wizards. We actually split and soloed on the floor with the 4 fights to help move it a long. Oddly after that instance I had more confidence in completing difficult quests too.

I will be running though it tonight with 2 other wizards that really don't know how to play the game but love it. Wish me luck, LOL. This time I am Balance and just learning the power that school can be. We have a Death wizard that can pretty much hold her own and a Storm I buff up for one hit defeats.

Maybe we will see you on the other side - Zafaria.

Again Congraz.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2012
Thanks brwac for your generous comments. There are parts of Wizard 101 that cause you pause every so often, but what game has not made you take pause and revamp your strategy a bit? I want to go on to Zafaria, but I totally forgot about Wintertusk when I was 52 level so I am going to get it done and so far I really wish I had done this when I was level 52. Not very challenging when you can just blast the bosses off the map lol. At the rate I am going I will be in Zafaria within a month from now. I am going to have all 7 wizards run through it so I believe I got my hands full. My offer stands still to anyone on this board who needs help with Trial of Spheres. So brwac if you know anyone let me know and we can see if we can get a get together sometime. Trial of Spheres sure was fun after I got my tactics just right. Happy Wizarding!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009