Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with vognir runethief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2011
I am now a level 44 ice and i have tried so many times to beat him but he always finds a way!!!! I can sometimes kill his minion (but it is hard because he is the same school) I have heaps of treasure cards that should kill him but he always puts a 50% off or a 80% off and it is annoying. I have asked several times for my friends and i no that they are not aloud to enter or port in. I usually use an ice guardian rank 1 to help me but he always kills him. And for some reason Henchmen are locked to me and idk why. I was wondering how to defeat him

ty in advance

Yours Sincerely Samantha Sparklglade

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Chelseaa1620 on Apr 9, 2013 wrote:
I am now a level 44 ice and i have tried so many times to beat him but he always finds a way!!!! I can sometimes kill his minion (but it is hard because he is the same school) I have heaps of treasure cards that should kill him but he always puts a 50% off or a 80% off and it is annoying. I have asked several times for my friends and i no that they are not aloud to enter or port in. I usually use an ice guardian rank 1 to help me but he always kills him. And for some reason Henchmen are locked to me and idk why. I was wondering how to defeat him

ty in advance

Yours Sincerely Samantha Sparklglade
How about a prism? Cast prism first, then your 30% ice trap on the minion. Done
You don't need treasure cards, you need to plan ahead. This was not all that difficult for my Ice wizard.
Here are his possible spells:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Vognir_Runethief

No friends can port to you. This is solo. Don't waste your pips on the minion, just fight. At level 44 you have plenty of spells from which to choose.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Henchmen are locked outside of battle. To hire one open the crown shop during the planning phase (Where you select your spell) and buy a henchman.