Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101: Huge Idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
I have been thinking lately about Wizard101. Here are my ideas of this. I have a level increasement up to 200, each with their own names (levels now reach different titles by 20 levels): Level 100: Majestic, Level 120: Grand, Level 140: Mastery, Level 160: Colossal, Level 180: Magical, and Level 200: Elite. Their are 2 new primary schools i would like to introduce: The School of Chaos; It has the power to corrupt enemy's to do their bidding, it has the highest health with medium accuracy (80%) and The School of Gravity; It has the power to change stats of the battlefield itself, has medium health but low accuracy (65%). Star spells can now be stacked (Limit of 2) by clicking the top or bottom area of your character to change one. Sun Spells work on more damage and accuracy enchants; Damage up to 1000+ and Accuracy up to Infinite. Each School now carries a new blade called "Power Blade" they contain 70% damage. Their are 12 new worlds: 7 of them are school themed worlds (ex. Fire Lands). Schools worlds go on at level 150 and end at 200. Level 91-100: Polaris, Level 101-110: Alpine City, Level 111-120: Distortion, Level 121-130: Scenic Lands, Level 131-140: Distortion Gravite, and Level 141-150: Grande Isle. Since enemy health will get higher i recommend making them unable to block a normal critical. As well their will be a new power called "Tri-Nebula," basically a triple critical, Chance Range: 40%. Effects: Your eyes will glow your primary school color and it will say when you attack : Tri-Nebula. (Note: This Power will not be aloud in pvp for obvious reasons.) Deck Max is now 70 or 80.

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
Some of the "school themed" worlds already exist, kt: balance, ms: life, ds: fire, cl: storm, wt: ice, azteca: myth (agruable), and mb: death (also agruable)

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
The schools arent a good idea, chaos, is myth related, also gravity, what kind of spells of gravity could there be??

Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
We can always take off the part above 150 then you have worlds that haven't been created or at least "related."

Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
The Chaos School is somewhat closer to death since death has beguile. Chaos is gonna be known for having the most beguile type spells which confuses the enemy's to attack each other so basically its adding additional damage plus your attack; Chaos has the same accuracy as myth and ice. The School of Gravity is battlefield related, meaning it will have the most global spells except they only effect the enemy. Lets say you don't want all the enemy's to cast sirens ( which would never happen), you could put a 50% weakness on all of them; Gravity does enhance the stun effect a little more, ice stuns for 1 round, myth does 2, so gravity will do 3 turns of stunned no more should be added otherwise it would be unfair.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
It's good, but what i disagree on is with the level 140, there is already a master level at level 40, 160 is just a card spell, so i also disagree on that. But with the schools, we wouldnt know what spells there would be for that school, like whats for gravity? Since the monsters get the high health, we should still have them be able to block criticals, because it gets harder!

Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
eric56379 on Apr 13, 2013 wrote:
It's good, but what i disagree on is with the level 140, there is already a master level at level 40, 160 is just a card spell, so i also disagree on that. But with the schools, we wouldnt know what spells there would be for that school, like whats for gravity? Since the monsters get the high health, we should still have them be able to block criticals, because it gets harder!
Got any other ideas for Player names if so post them. Yes, I know they should be able to still block criticals the only reason I put that is because these bosses are gonna get a ton of health and higher ranked spells with massive damage, It's only so we can kill the bosses easier. (For Example: How about a boss with 40,000 health, if they block all criticals it will take forever to kill them.)

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Ambrose122 on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
Some of the "school themed" worlds already exist, kt: balance, ms: life, ds: fire, cl: storm, wt: ice, azteca: myth (agruable), and mb: death (also agruable)
Wizard City: All

Krok: Balance (agreed)

Marleybone: Death (agreed)

Mooshu: Life (agreed)

Dragonspyre: Fire (agreed)

Wintertusk: Ice (agreed)

Wysteria: All

Zafaria: Myth? Fire?

Avalon: Life? Death? ????

Azteca: Myth (agreed)

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Darkness Guardian on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
I have been thinking lately about Wizard101. Here are my ideas of this. I have a level increasement up to 200, each with their own names (levels now reach different titles by 20 levels): Level 100: Majestic, Level 120: Grand, Level 140: Mastery, Level 160: Colossal, Level 180: Magical, and Level 200: Elite. Their are 2 new primary schools i would like to introduce: The School of Chaos; It has the power to corrupt enemy's to do their bidding, it has the highest health with medium accuracy (80%) and The School of Gravity; It has the power to change stats of the battlefield itself, has medium health but low accuracy (65%). Star spells can now be stacked (Limit of 2) by clicking the top or bottom area of your character to change one. Sun Spells work on more damage and accuracy enchants; Damage up to 1000+ and Accuracy up to Infinite. Each School now carries a new blade called "Power Blade" they contain 70% damage. Their are 12 new worlds: 7 of them are school themed worlds (ex. Fire Lands). Schools worlds go on at level 150 and end at 200. Level 91-100: Polaris, Level 101-110: Alpine City, Level 111-120: Distortion, Level 121-130: Scenic Lands, Level 131-140: Distortion Gravite, and Level 141-150: Grande Isle. Since enemy health will get higher i recommend making them unable to block a normal critical. As well their will be a new power called "Tri-Nebula," basically a triple critical, Chance Range: 40%. Effects: Your eyes will glow your primary school color and it will say when you attack : Tri-Nebula. (Note: This Power will not be aloud in pvp for obvious reasons.) Deck Max is now 70 or 80.
Hey i have an idea to add on. After level 150 there are 5 more worlds. 150-160 is a world called Expronasis, a myth theamed world. Net is a fire and ice world, called Trobluia, levels 160-170. next is a life and death world, Embroria and it is for levels 170-180 then there is a balance world called jujanica for levels 170-180, then there is a storm world Camelara for levels 180-190, then the last world is all the schools called Together. it is for levels 190-200. Please consider this kingsisle! Both of the ideas!

Explorer
Oct 11, 2008
It's way too soon for this. There would be so much information just left hanging, and forget this being implemented all at once. Everything develops slowly, take your time. The Idea of new Schools have been played so many times, the new ones you said compete with all of them. They are far too vague to win, as well as having abilities that other schools already have. Just like the Schools, most of the ideas don't have enough information behind them, and there is no plot, and while they are themed, what would they all really be like? There's so much not said; there's just to little information in you "Huge" Idea.

Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
Angela Gem on Apr 15, 2013 wrote:
Hey i have an idea to add on. After level 150 there are 5 more worlds. 150-160 is a world called Expronasis, a myth theamed world. Net is a fire and ice world, called Trobluia, levels 160-170. next is a life and death world, Embroria and it is for levels 170-180 then there is a balance world called jujanica for levels 170-180, then there is a storm world Camelara for levels 180-190, then the last world is all the schools called Together. it is for levels 190-200. Please consider this kingsisle! Both of the ideas!
Good idea.

Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
97eml1 on Apr 17, 2013 wrote:
It's way too soon for this. There would be so much information just left hanging, and forget this being implemented all at once. Everything develops slowly, take your time. The Idea of new Schools have been played so many times, the new ones you said compete with all of them. They are far too vague to win, as well as having abilities that other schools already have. Just like the Schools, most of the ideas don't have enough information behind them, and there is no plot, and while they are themed, what would they all really be like? There's so much not said; there's just to little information in you "Huge" Idea.
It's only to give Kingsisle ideas to work with, not come up with a whole new story line. I'm not like an "expert" at naming every little topic possible. Yes, I know its a little to much info for a bunch of strategies, spells, worlds, and levels at the same time. Just giving ideas here and there no matter how little it may seem; As well as to work with it slowly, theirs no way they would make 5 new worlds, spells, schools, and stuff like that all at the same time.

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
A Balanced Life on Apr 14, 2013 wrote:
Wizard City: All

Krok: Balance (agreed)

Marleybone: Death (agreed)

Mooshu: Life (agreed)

Dragonspyre: Fire (agreed)

Wintertusk: Ice (agreed)

Wysteria: All

Zafaria: Myth? Fire?

Avalon: Life? Death? ????

Azteca: Myth (agreed)
avalon is death and life for the normel avalon death for goust avalon

Survivor
May 11, 2009
There already is chaos school you learn about it in wysteria

Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
EmmaEmeraldGem on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
There already is chaos school you learn about it in wysteria
Got any other school ideas. It would be neat if we could learn spells in Wysteria, could be like an "advanced school" or something like that.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
I'm not sure... Here are a few of the reasons:

There is a Chaos School, go to Wysteria.

You can't make the enemy do your bidding, that would make everything way too easy.

It can't have highest health, that's Ice's thing.

High health and good accuracy?

What do you mean, changing stats of the battlefield?

There already is a Master title.

I do like the idea of school themed worlds, though catchier names maybe...

Sorry for being so critical, I just don't know.

Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
dr6g0n on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
I'm not sure... Here are a few of the reasons:

There is a Chaos School, go to Wysteria.

You can't make the enemy do your bidding, that would make everything way too easy.

It can't have highest health, that's Ice's thing.

High health and good accuracy?

What do you mean, changing stats of the battlefield?

There already is a Master title.

I do like the idea of school themed worlds, though catchier names maybe...

Sorry for being so critical, I just don't know.
We will let Kingsisle figure this out. I didn't want to be entirely exact. I already canceled off the Chaos School leaving Gravity. Gravity has the most global spells meaning it can change the battlefield stats on everyone more. Change it up to medium health and medium accuracy(80%). Since Ice has the highest and storm has the lowest, put gravity between myth and death which is around in base health points:2378-2630 (Level 90) and at beginning:435. Yes, I know theirs already a master title but I was running out of ideas their since they already came up with good ones, to me this sounds different: Master Pyromancer, Mastery Pyromancer. Hmm, what about Elegant? Idk theirs a lot of ideas floating about but little to combination to figure this out.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
There already is a school like Gravity.

Myth! XD Because its Air. :P

Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
Crystaleyes234 on Apr 29, 2013 wrote:
There already is a school like Gravity.

Myth! XD Because its Air. :P
It that were true it would be a combo of ground and air. Minotaur has a air attack and then theirs Earthquake. Besides myth wouldn't come into this since gravity has a new subject which is having the most "global" spells not minions. The only partial thing about them it ONLY effects enemy's not other players otherwise you would be hurting yourself and your team.