Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tree of Life Secret Boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
Woah. i was in the tree of life and i saw a building so i went in and there was i rank 10 boss. 8,000 health! was I not supposed to see this? anyway I got a badge called Sword Saint.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
thenerd123456789 on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
Woah. i was in the tree of life and i saw a building so i went in and there was i rank 10 boss. 8,000 health! was I not supposed to see this? anyway I got a badge called Sword Saint.
Like your title says "Secret Boss".

Yes, we are supposed to find them. And there are actually two secret bosses in The Tree of Life. The other one is Akuji. This link to one of the fansites gives details:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Akuji

And you can also do a "search" on that fansite to find "other" secret things too. Have fun.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Thats one of the two secret bosses in the tree of life. Not many know of them. Great job! They drop pretty rare stuff too like pets.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
thenerd123456789 on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
You stumbled across one of the 'secret' bosses. It's not that you weren't supposed to see it at all, it's just that unless you look for it, or explore, you miss bosses just like this. Congrats on your badge!