Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia made me quit for 6 months

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
This entry is for the players who want to quit the game.
I got stuck here and literally stopped playing the game for 6
months because of the difficulty.
It gets better in ZF and AV they aren't very tough and easy to fight things.
They have much easier bosses too.
I'm in Stone Town now and its allot more enjoyable.
So please, nobody quit, we need you to help us!
Valkoor GoldSong lvl 69 myth

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
CrazyZombie11440 on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
This entry is for the players who want to quit the game.
I got stuck here and literally stopped playing the game for 6
months because of the difficulty.
It gets better in ZF and AV they aren't very tough and easy to fight things.
They have much easier bosses too.
I'm in Stone Town now and its allot more enjoyable.
So please, nobody quit, we need you to help us!
Valkoor GoldSong lvl 69 myth
Celestia was a nightmare. It took me as long to get out of it.
I am not, however, enjoying Zafaria at all with all its do not collect and repetitive quests. I doubt I will ever see Avalon or beyond which is a shame as I really love the game.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Not to be a spoiler but - look for things to improve for us in these 2 worlds with the next big update.

KI has heard the pleas and is responding to this issue. Altho at first I thought these delays were to keep us from speeding though the game it does tend to just annoy those of us that do not do that.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2009
same thing for me
i got stuck in the floating island and i thought i would never get out

Mary Rainbowgem Storm wizard Level 57

level 57 Storm Mary Rainbowgem

Survivor
May 27, 2009
You thing you have it bad. Celestia made me quit for 2 years! The enemies were to hard, the collecting quests took forever to get even one, it took me 4 months to complete the Grotto, and... you know what, forget it. My point is Celestia just isn't worth it. I'm starting to play again but i hope I finish soon. I've already completed every other world including Wintertusk, so i'm stuck on Celestia. I've heard it gets better in the next wolds, so i'm not quitting until i finish. I like this game to much.

Nathan BlueStone Level 65 Pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 23, 2012
Wow, for me everything up to Trial of Spheres was easy. I just completed my 7th round with Celestia on my Balance Wizard. I have one of each class and have gotten all of them up to Trial of Spheres. I will either take a small break from Wizard 101 or go help a bunch of players with stuff. Now the hard part of Trial of Spheres is finding available players to help with it as it really is like a tag team match in there. I will either find some players somewhere along the line or just hire henchmen to fill in the gap. As far as I can tell, as easy as Celestia has been thus far because I have done this much far on each kind of wizard it has taught me a lot of tactics to work with. The only time I quit was for 2 months and that was because the 58 level spell quest boss drove me insane. Either way I did some research and came back to Wizard 101 with a vengeance. I accomplished each of my wizards 58 level spell quest and went on to try to conquer the rest of Celestia. I agree, ya gotta love this game. no quitting for me anymore.

Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
Celestia made me quit for a year. Now, I passed the part that I was stuck on. I am now working on Stormriven. I love the game even though Celestia is really hard. I think it is a slow down world to keep wizards from speeding through the game.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I did not quit during Celestia, but it certainly did make me want to quit during the loooooooong and borrrrrrrrrring quests..

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
I did quit in Celestia but because I needed a break from wizard101. I came back, got some help, and soon finished. I am now about to finish Zafaria.

Level 71

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Survivor
Feb 27, 2013
I don't mean to sound rude or anything but just because something is hard doesn't mean you should get frustrated and quit. Sure, some bosses seem impassible, but that's just how it is! Out-smart them and use your wit to defeat the enemy.

You can do it!

Hunter Dragonblood

Survivor
May 26, 2012
Hey, I did the exact same thing, but I quit for about a year. When I got back on they had Wintertusk out so I did that and leveled up, found it so much easier. You're in Stone Town? I just got to Drum Jungle

Kimberly IceStone
Level 71
Ice

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
i am at allmost the end of the groto after ONE day.