Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Updated Rank 10 Spell Requirements

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Updated Rank 10 Spell Requirements

Previously the quests for the level 88 spells required you to have completed the level 78 Pet Quest for your school. See our previous notes on these quests. https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/november2012#Spells

This was an error, and the previous Spell quest is now required to obtain your level 88 spell quest.
Players who have completed their level 88 spell quest are not affected.
Players who are currently progressing on this quest will need to check their quest journal for any changes in the requirements.
Players who have not yet begun their level 88 spell quest will need to meet the new requirements before they can progress.

Updated Rank 10 Damage spells quests.

If you are a minimum of level 88 and have obtained your level 68 spell quest, speak to your Professor to receive a quest for your level 88 spell.
Life School
To qualify for the quest "Spiny Happy People" Life Wizards must have the Life Spell Gnomes! trained and be Level 88 or higher.

Balance School
To qualify for the quest "Hold That Tiger" Balance Wizards must have the Balance Spell Chimera trained and be Level 88 or higher.

Death School
To qualify for the quest "Avenging Assembly" Death Wizards must have the Death Spell Dr. Von's Monster trained and be Level 88 or higher.

Myth School
To qualify for the quest "Mark your Calendar" Myth Wizards must have the Myth Spell Basilisk trained and be Level 88 or higher.

Storm School
To qualify for the quest "Storm Warning" Storm Wizards must have the Storm Spell Sirens spell trained and be Level 88 or higher.

Ice School
To qualify for the quest "Winter is Coming" Ice Wizards must have the Ice Spell Wooly Mammoth trained and be Level 88 or higher.

Fire School
To qualify for the quest "Sunny Fundays" Fire Wizards must have the Fire Spell Rain of Fire trained and be Level 88 or higher.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
No, absolutly not. why? why would we have to have our pets trained? i havent even gotten my chimera pet for my balance. this update is really dumb.

Administrator
tTheBalanceWiz on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
No, absolutly not. why? why would we have to have our pets trained? i havent even gotten my chimera pet for my balance. this update is really dumb.
Please re-read the update notes, young Wizard.

Previously you were required to have your pet quest.
Now you are required to have your previous spell quest, which makes much more sense....

community@wizard101.com
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Hey common sense, who would have thunk it. Great idea and great change, now if some of this type of common sense was used in other areas, the entire update might be perfect.

Oh well, here is to hoping that this update makes it to live and the ones lacking common sense dont make it to live.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Everytime I see Rank 10, all I think is level 10 LOL

Survivor
May 15, 2012
tTheBalanceWiz on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
I think she meant spell not pet. please read the page thoroughly before you post

Survivor
Nov 15, 2010
i wanna no whats up with this update. they lower my attack an my balance judgement spell. plus this reshuffle new rules sucks cause fighters wait tell you run out of card. how they do it keep healing none stop. plus u have fighters using jade gear with resistance have 78 how you expect people to kill these fighter when you update the game lower balance judgement attack when you no balance wizard are weak in the game. why you guys never lower storm ice and fire attack remember our balance school don't have allot of blade like these school we only have 25 an a 20 blade we can only used in this game this update don't sense