Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Miscellaneous Updates

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
The original announcement says to look for a new gardening spell from Roger the Shrubber in Avalon. The updates went live today, and I went straight to Roger, but there's no new spell, not even a greyed-out one. What happened?

Administrator
prairiefalcon on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
The original announcement says to look for a new gardening spell from Roger the Shrubber in Avalon. The updates went live today, and I went straight to Roger, but there's no new spell, not even a greyed-out one. What happened?
Sorry about that, I have updated the information to state "Charley in Krokotopia" should have the spell.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
It says, "All versions of the Cheiftan's Crown will recieve an Ice Hound spell." How come on the game my character's Cheiftan's Crown doesn't have the Ice Hound spell? Is it still being fixed or did you just decide not to use that feature anymore? My Cheiftan's Crown has a Minotaur, +162 health, +4% accuracy, and +9% damage. I really like the Ice Hound spell, and was very excited to find it would be added to a clothes item I actually had. May I have a reply to why the spell hasn't taken place on the item?