Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Key

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2011
So I'm soloing my third try to defeat the Spiral Geographic warehouse, (I already finish the quest ''the final countdown'') And its annoying me, I'm a solo player most of times, and I hire henchmens but the cheating bosses at that warehouse is overpowered. I'm only a lvl 47 and I heard people say you need to be lvl 48 to reach celestia,My XP bar for lvl 47 is not even one fourth full yet to reach 48 lol. Anyone got any advice? Thanks!!

-I was wondering if you beat you warehouse will you get the key to celestia?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
joyjanice on Mar 29, 2013 wrote:
So I'm soloing my third try to defeat the Spiral Geographic warehouse, (I already finish the quest ''the final countdown'') And its annoying me, I'm a solo player most of times, and I hire henchmens but the cheating bosses at that warehouse is overpowered. I'm only a lvl 47 and I heard people say you need to be lvl 48 to reach celestia,My XP bar for lvl 47 is not even one fourth full yet to reach 48 lol. Anyone got any advice? Thanks!!

You no longer have to complete the MarleyBone Warehouse, that is an optional quest, to get into Celestia - you must be level 48. That quest line is very deceiving and many end up with it stuck in their books waiting for help - I was one of them. Now Ambros just gives you passage to Celestia after completing the Malestaire instance.

Unfortunately when battling cheating boss fights it is almost impossible to hire henchmen because you can not control the way they fight.

Altho skipping side quests in worlds makes them go by faster starting with Celestia you are going to have to be a certain level to get into the next world. This is mainly so your more prepared for the advances the game takes past DragonSprye.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010

Oh dear. This has been asked so many times. I did a "search" at the top of the page, and here is an example of one set of answers:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/8ad6a4143d62e90e013d6ae174210c72?reset=1

The Marleybone Warehouse is "optional" now.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012

o. o
You should probably get some friends to help you with that dungeon...
It was like impossible for me and once i finished it guess what?
They said it was optional!
I was so *bad worded* off!
Valkoor GoldSong 64 myth

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
If you want to get to get to level 48, I suggest you to do all the side quests in KT, MS, and DS. Those usually level me through to Celestia. I also remember that you don't have to beat the warehouse for a key. I might be wrong though because the last time I was in Celestia was about a year ago. Hopefully this helped.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

You do not need to do this. This is an optional quest.
If you've completed the Final Countdown, and are level 48+ see Merle Ambrose about Celestia. Since you are not there, go do side quests you left out in Dragonspyre and Mooshu (to get the highest XP)
By the way, the warehouse is NOT meant to be done solo. At all.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011

It is not required anymore. I would wait until being level 70 or even 80 before even attempt to do this SOLO.

Goodluck(;