Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shaman's Lore Pack Glitched?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
I know that the chances of getting a spell from one of the packs is very low but I have purchased the other packs in the past and have gotten a spell or two and been lucky however, I do remember a time when the knight's lore pack was glitched and spells were not dropping. I have purchased several of the new shaman's packs and have yet to see a spell drop or know anyone that has gotten one from it. I am just wondering if KI can take a look at this new pack and make sure that the spells are indeed dropping. Thanks.

Survivor
May 07, 2011
i have gotten a spell in a pack, but i had to spend ten bucks on them til i got one :)

Defender
May 11, 2012
The spells are dropping. I received one a few days ago. I don't remember right now what it was called, but it is either the balance school or myth school one, and it went into my permanent spell section.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
The spells are dropping. Remember there is only a CHANCE that you will get those items. You were just lucky. I have never got spells or mounts from packs- And I have spent over 70,000 crowns on packs!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Swayyy on Mar 28, 2013 wrote:
I know that the chances of getting a spell from one of the packs is very low but I have purchased the other packs in the past and have gotten a spell or two and been lucky however, I do remember a time when the knight's lore pack was glitched and spells were not dropping. I have purchased several of the new shaman's packs and have yet to see a spell drop or know anyone that has gotten one from it. I am just wondering if KI can take a look at this new pack and make sure that the spells are indeed dropping. Thanks.
The spells are dropping. They always do. There is a chance, and only a random chance, that you will get a spell. I've purchased many packs over the last couple of years and have received spells right away on some,and never on others. If you don't like the random odds, don't buy the packs.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Look, I have already stated that I KNOW that it is only a CHACE of getting them. Telling me things like if you don't like the odds don't buy the packs is just rude and useless! My concern was that the packs were glitched as the Knight's lore pack once was. Now that I know some of you are getting the spells my question has been answered and I thank you very much for the USEFUL posts letting me know. Before you go getting all rude and preachy on people make sure you read their ENTIRE post!

Thanks!

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
The spells are surely dropping. Yesterday I saw someone say they just got savage paw, like I had about 5 days before that.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Wow sure wish I could get a spell.... lord knows I got the pet several times.... all the clothing (enough to clothes all my children) and still no spell .... must be a 1 percent drop.... 1 percent is better then no percent I guess.... But then again you have to think about it if everyone got the drop in three or four packs the spells would not be special because everyone would have them....

Just My Thought
Thanks for Reading

Survivor
Mar 03, 2013
I think they should start having a contest and who wins gets to glitch al the saman lore pack