Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elucidate tc?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
so i was looking over my tc and found a spell called elucidate it takes out 2 pips from any spells. i asked all my friends if there was any spell called like that and non of them knew. i added it to my fairy spell and saved it , now i wondering if there is a trainer for the spell because is really cool to use fairy for no pip cost. so yea is there more info about the trainer let me know

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Eric Windheart on Mar 27, 2013 wrote:
so i was looking over my tc and found a spell called elucidate it takes out 2 pips from any spells. i asked all my friends if there was any spell called like that and non of them knew. i added it to my fairy spell and saved it , now i wondering if there is a trainer for the spell because is really cool to use fairy for no pip cost. so yea is there more info about the trainer let me know
If ever you feel like knowing where it came from, then here it is. It is a reward from the quest "Follow the Leader," in the Science Center, Celestia.

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Follow_the_Leader

I really wish that it could be trainable. Who kows what Kingsisle is cooking us for the final of Morganthe!

#popcicool7777777

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
there was when celestia was on the test realm but they did not say due to the fact that celestia came with 2 pips wands as well.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I think they took it off the roster when complaints started coming from the PvP arena. Wish they would bring it back. You can still get the TC but i want it permanent.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
No no no no no... This would make the game so much easier than it should be. 0 pip heals everywhere, 2 pip satyr's, and all this other stuff involved... Plus PvP.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
My answer to pvpers in regards to the 2 pip wands and the elucidate is make them No pvp. There issue solved.
Also I don't know what you are wining about If one person has it, that means it is possible for you to get it so what is the problem? If you don't wanna be pwnd by a person with a 2 pip wand get your own 2 pip wand.
There is no difference when it comes to 1 pip wands and no pip wands, it is the same thing and we have those now.
As for elucidate I don't think it should be train-able but the tc should be readily available as in it can be farmed or gardened.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Jeremy Thundercast... on Mar 29, 2013 wrote:
My answer to pvpers in regards to the 2 pip wands and the elucidate is make them No pvp. There issue solved.
Also I don't know what you are wining about If one person has it, that means it is possible for you to get it so what is the problem? If you don't wanna be pwnd by a person with a 2 pip wand get your own 2 pip wand.
There is no difference when it comes to 1 pip wands and no pip wands, it is the same thing and we have those now.
As for elucidate I don't think it should be train-able but the tc should be readily available as in it can be farmed or gardened.
I agree leave it in PvE but remove it from PvP.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
that's a great spell i seen it many times and it is useful in both pvp and pve like if i wanna use a satyr for 4 pips and there's a pixie for 2 pips but i really need the satyr and yet i need to save pips for my attack i can just elucidate the satyr so it will be like a powerful version of pixie. (Blaze Moonmender promethean)