Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestions?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
Since I've found the PERFECT pet for my Diviner, I want to go find the perfect pet for my Thuergist and my Thaumaturge. Since my Thaum is level 5, I don't expect to get anything right away. But Grace is level 12, so I think I'll try when I can. Amy can farm for them in Krok, Wysteria, and Marley. I don't PvP often, so anything like that can be forgotten. For future reference, Julia has fire as her secondary school, and Grace I'm still deciding on.

Thanks sooo much for any suggestions!

~Amy Duskbreeze, Magus Diviner
~Grace Starsong, Initiate Thuergist
~Julia Ravencaller, Apprentice Thaumaturge

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
The duck of destin... on Mar 24, 2013 wrote:
Since I've found the PERFECT pet for my Diviner, I want to go find the perfect pet for my Thuergist and my Thaumaturge. Since my Thaum is level 5, I don't expect to get anything right away. But Grace is level 12, so I think I'll try when I can. Amy can farm for them in Krok, Wysteria, and Marley. I don't PvP often, so anything like that can be forgotten. For future reference, Julia has fire as her secondary school, and Grace I'm still deciding on.

Thanks sooo much for any suggestions!

~Amy Duskbreeze, Magus Diviner
~Grace Starsong, Initiate Thuergist
~Julia Ravencaller, Apprentice Thaumaturge
Well please help us help you. Define perfect pet?

There are various factors

Pet's looks
Pet's card that comes with pet

Pets active talent set

Perfect to some might not be for others

For example - I don't like the carnation pixie pet because of its looks , however the card is great a 30 balance blade the talents are great 10/5 proof/defy sprite fairy unicorn. To many this is the perfect pet, well to me its a partial fail.

For me it would be a death pet with 40 blade death blade with 10/5 proof/defy sprite fairy and may cast tower.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2012
That pet is called the Shadow Beast. It comes with a 45% deathblade card for your deck.