Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not fair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
hi i was just wondering how your pvp system is fair at all. my level 48 ice james iceblade is only a sergent and he gets in matches with level 55to57 people! they have good celista armor when i just beat ds. And i have no chance. Me and my friend were also 2v2ing last nite and we got in a match with a level 70 fire who had rain of fire and just because she was with a level 5 it makes it fair? i think that you guys should make the pvp system so you get in matches with people 2 or 3 levels away at the most. it would be awesome if you guys could do something about this.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
deadlydevon1 on Mar 16, 2013 wrote:
hi i was just wondering how your pvp system is fair at all. my level 48 ice james iceblade is only a sergent and he gets in matches with level 55to57 people! they have good celista armor when i just beat ds. And i have no chance. Me and my friend were also 2v2ing last nite and we got in a match with a level 70 fire who had rain of fire and just because she was with a level 5 it makes it fair? i think that you guys should make the pvp system so you get in matches with people 2 or 3 levels away at the most. it would be awesome if you guys could do something about this.
It's not. People have been complaining for years.
It is an optional portion of the game and one that KI has not changed in the over 2 1/2 years I've been playing.
which is why I do not PvP at all anymore.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
deadlydevon1 on Mar 16, 2013 wrote:
UMMM, according to your join date, you have been a member since 2008. You should also be aware of the fact the Matching system has been broken for quite some time. A level 70 and a level 5 on the same team is a "Puppet Team". The system used to match within about 5 levels when it was added to live game. Doing a team match is risking this sort of thing happening until KI can get it fixed. Either stick with 1v1 or practice until it is fixed.