Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria & Wizard City

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2011
you know I think that there should be more monsters and battle spots in the world, just like wizard city that are a little harder to fight cause I am a level 34.so if you are with me good replyI know that the world Is for starter under the level of 15,but stillit would be good

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
payleejay on Mar 16, 2013 wrote:
you know I think that there should be more monsters and battle spots in the world, just like wizard city that are a little harder to fight cause I am a level 34.so if you are with me good replyI know that the world Is for starter under the level of 15,but stillit would be good
This world is on par with an optional side world, if it were expended experience would have to reworked down to what you earn from Grizzlehiem. Since most can enter this world at level 25 it would not be fair to expect them to complete it if it were any harder - the tree guys are challenge enough since we usually end up fighting them a lot.

Mr. Doors gives you are run for your money now that they removed a tree it is a bit easier, the boss fights are actually more difficult then the one in Krock land if that is where you break from.

All in all I think it is fine there - a refreshing break from the darkness of Krock Land.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
payleejay on Mar 16, 2013 wrote:
They keep WC on the low and easy so you want a sub to get more. If they made WC better then people wouldnt need to leave the city.