Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just a little faster.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
All my mounts are 40 speed. At least make a 45 speed. Also in Pokemon; you can go to options to turn the cinimatics off. I don't like waiting 5 minutes for my Dr. Vons Monster to stand up. I'm totally okay with slow battles.. But bring out that "FASTEST MOUNT, EVER."

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Brandon Nightcaste... on Mar 15, 2013 wrote:
All my mounts are 40 speed. At least make a 45 speed. Also in Pokemon; you can go to options to turn the cinimatics off. I don't like waiting 5 minutes for my Dr. Vons Monster to stand up. I'm totally okay with slow battles.. But bring out that "FASTEST MOUNT, EVER."
No.
First, 40% is plenty fast enough.
Second, this is not Pokemon

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
RavenLady777 on Mar 16, 2013 wrote:
No.
First, 40% is plenty fast enough.
Second, this is not Pokemon
Agreed. Its not because one game has something that all the games have to have it.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
The mount speed is perfectly fine, the battles are what need to speed up.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Well very good idea. However there should not be the battle speed up thing because well, say there's 2 people in a battle and one presses the speed up thing but the other doesn't. Um, well, what happens? Although, the faster mount idea is good, however you can already have over 40% speed if you use the boots of comet which you can buy in the crown shop for crowns or gold :)