Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia Recipe Vendors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
Are there any vendors on Krokotopia that give recipes for death items? If so where? Found the ones for life, fire, balance and ice but as a death school student can't use any of the items I would craft with those.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
iridiandf on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
Are there any vendors on Krokotopia that give recipes for death items? If so where? Found the ones for life, fire, balance and ice but as a death school student can't use any of the items I would craft with those.
This link to one of the fansites shows all of the recipe vendors in Krokotopia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Krokotopia_Recipe_Vendor

The last one on that list, Zam'fir, has Necromancer's items. You can click on any of those vendors for more details.

You can also search on that fansite for any other world/vendors too.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Hi again. This is my second reply. If you are still looking for the Necromancer recipe vendor, it is Zam'fir and he is in the Karanahn Barracks. He is standing near Salid K'fur. This link shows the map for the Karanahn Barracks, and you can see Salid K'fur on it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Karanahn_Barracks

The Karanahn Barracks is in the Tomb of Storms.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
No.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013